Xamar is slowly overcoming 30 years of war. Video analysis.

Miskeenta had to know her limits, it would be a shame if her words entices a bullshit response ,as seen previously.
Nip it in the bud :russ:

giphy.gif

Leave the girl alone and come to me. Or are you a women? You and the rest of the buuns always run from me. Complained to Hawiye abt me. What happened to Farmajoo getting an extension?

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
I can also pull up quotes about your "cousins" laughing at AS capturing regions and calling us shubaan. So its only okay if its coming from your end? I haven't seen anyone call him out for that. Meh.
Isn't one of your cousin calling for genocide on MX almost daily now ? walaalka waa loo hiilaya markuu saxsanyahay waana loo hiilaya markuu qaldanyahay oo runtaa loo sheega.

I can post quotes of you co-signing him on a number of occasions and I am not talking about the Puntland-state thing.
You two seem responsible. How about you forgive each other and move on. Don't laugh at each others misfortune and stop the slander going forward. At the end of the day they're all Somali Muslims and we're collectively in a very bad situation.
Walaalayaal is caafiya. Internet slander is not something to hold grudge against some poor starving people in Somalia who don't even have Internet.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lmao, N&N trying their best to create a new narrative. 30 years of war kulaha, so that means during Farmaajo's term there was also war? Is Farmaajo now a warlord?

Xamar Hawiyaa iska leh ayagaana dhistay. Faankaaga raqiiska ah meelaha kale la aad. You don't care about Xamar when the stats have shown what a poor job NN have done. Ninkaan Daroodka ah walaalahiis lasoo heshiin waayay qof ummada meteli karo na aha. Farmaajo should become Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Gedo since he cares so much about his treeless village on the border.

Lmao, N&N trying their best to create a new narrative. 30 years of war kulaha, so that means during Farmaajo's term there was also war? Is Farmaajo now a warlord?

Xamar Hawiyaa iska leh ayagaana dhistay. Faankaaga raqiiska ah meelaha kale la aad. You don't care about Xamar when the stats have shown what a poor job NN have done. Ninkaan Daroodka ah walaalahiis lasoo heshiin waayay qof ummada meteli karo na aha. Farmaajo should become Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Gedo since he cares so much about his treeless village on the border.
Somalia is for Somalis, Xamar is for Somalis, take your Qabilist shit somewhere else our people are tired of it.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan

I'm going beyond NN or Mucaarad. The question of Xamar is beyond that. You either accept Xamar is our collective capital or we move it somewhere that is for all Somalis. You cannot have both.

reer

VIP

another one with selective memory. 3/4 of farmajo's term he ignored gedo and marehan. the mucaarad had 3 years to tell reer gedo nimanyahow farmajo is doing nothing for y'all ninkaas aan meesha ka saarno we will give mx a cut. but no. so now when they come with sensationalism and reer gedo join farmajo suddenly hes a qabiilist.

Trending