Xamar arrests 21 tiktokers inciting clan hatred. Involved in a heated “who control’s xamar” debate on social media

1E7835F7-F19D-47F6-AA8C-93E9E9A67C6A.gif

Jungle

VIP
Useless people but when you have people like dahir calasoow & jamal galeey, grown men complaining about abgaal daily, riling up their own people up for the last 6 months its hardly suprising that this sentiment trickles down to qabilist jobless youth.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What stops them from doing so, are they too large in influence?
my friend, they are protesting because a guy who set his pregnant wife on fire was sentenced to death. And that was a scumbag killer, imagine if they arrested a qabiiliste youtuber? They gonna set Xamar on fire as their custom.

my friend, they are protesting because a guy who set his pregnant wife on fire was sentenced to death. And that was a scumbag killer, imagine if they arrested a qabiiliste youtuber? They gonna set Xamar on fire as their custom.
This whole court case was really eye opening. This is a terrible culture, whoever is out there protesting for a murderer should be fined. This reminds me of the mass hysteria of Ted Bundy but worse since it’s along clan lines.