Xallimo in a VA HS falsely took out the Islamaphobia card. Fellow classmates protested for her only to find out she fabricated it.

This same principle was defending having pedo pedantry p*rn*graphic books in her school library just this November

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/20...nts-arent-allowed-in-the-districts-libraries/

“According to police, the investigation revealed there were no racial comments made by either student. The female student confirmed her hijab became partially undone during the altercation, exposing her hair”

so she lied? American Somalis are nuts man.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

“According to police, the investigation revealed there were no racial comments made by either student. The female student confirmed her hijab became partially undone during the altercation, exposing her hair”

Surprise surprise. Waa beynteed. Fake hate crimes are growing and a big issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Shes a liar schools have cameras and onsite police, hate crime wouldve been immediated reported by staff and students. Tired of Muslims tryna milk white guilt

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
If this was indeed a hoax, this was a huge waste of police resources, hard working taxpayers' money, caused divisions in the city and school, and will make many people untrusting of future hate crime allegations. The community now has a black eye and must face this shame.

There must be criminal charges laid.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If this was indeed a hoax, this was a huge waste of police resources, hard working taxpayers' money, caused divisions in the community, and will make many people untrusting of future hate crime allegations.

There must be criminal charges laid.

False allegators should be fed to alligators. It is known.

If that's true then that is just embarrassing and just accomplishes in earning liberal minorities a bad reputation when they can't afford it.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
False allegators should be fed to alligators. It is known.

I have said many times on here to the younger ones: stop blaming cadaans, stop hating gaals, stop this victim mentality, stop finding a boogeyman that doesn't exist, stop thinking whitey is out to get you and stop the identity politics. I say this not because I am some cadaan bootlicker but because if you do these things, you will end up becoming miserable and stuff like this will end up happening. It's totally possible these kids genuinely thought in their heads it was racism and Islamophobic because they were conditioned to think that way.

No one listens. I urge anyone reading this, if you have not been brainwashed and you too are sick of this garbage, move away from these people with kind of mentality and cut off those that think this way before your kids are infected by this woke leftist virus.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have said many times on here to the younger ones: stop blaming cadaans, stop hating gaals, stop this victim mentality, stop finding a boogeyman that doesn't exist, stop thinking whitey is out to get you and stop the identity politics. I say this not because I am some cadaan bootlicker but because if you do these things, you will end up becoming miserable and stuff like this will end up happening. It's totally possible these kids genuinely thought in their heads it was racism and Islamophobic because they were conditioned to think that way.

No one listens. I urge anyone reading this, if you have not been brainwashed and you too are sick of this garbage, move away from these people with kind of mentality and cut off those that think this way before your kids are infected by this woke leftist virus.

It's not really a lie that cadaans are somewhat against and out to get minorities but the healthy way to see it is as just an extension of Somali FKD. Don't let their liberalism fool you, cadaans are Qabiilist too. It's just that their qabiilism boils down to "race", nationality and sometimes deen. Always keep in mind that they are out for their own interests and conditioned in-group and move across the board accordingly. No need for acting like it's all woe is me, though.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Damn this happened near my area. Looks like the local police are saying their definition of a hijab off is not the same as the girl. The girl is saying the kid grabbed and loosened her hijab and when he pushed her, it fell off completely. It’s best to contacted the FBI on the hate crime since they actually investigate and keep track of these matters, and let the local police handle the assault investigation

Trending