xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
what somali girl you know thats got a mustache?:damedamn: we arent desi abaayo. the hyper pigmentation is just something all black people got, embrace it.:mjohreally:
Everybody have mustache. Common hyperpigmentation i seen are chin area. for example
hyperpigmentation.jpg

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Yoo, the worst kind of skin is “keratosis pillaris,” aka chicken skin aka strawberry skin. Your skin feels rough as hell, and looks like it’s covered in dark freckles. Ugly af. :vqbuyv0:

I used to have a bit on my shins, but my mom beat it out of me, putting coconut and Shea oils on me skin everyday. Alhamdulilah for hooyo.

455C1AAE-6103-492A-AABB-F5C982AD4D05.jpeg

^ it looks like a red rash on white scum.

Yoo, the worst kind of skin is “keratosis pillaris,” aka chicken skin aka strawberry skin. Your skin feels rough as hell, and looks like it’s covered in dark freckles. Ugly af. :vqbuyv0:

I used to have a bit on my shins, but my mom beat it out of me, putting coconut and Shea oils on me skin everyday. Alhamdulilah for hooyo.

View attachment 44846

^ it looks like a red rash on white scum.
I think every somali girl has strawberry legs until she learns what exfoliating is.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It's called garaaro in Somali and yes many xalimos have this deformity. my sister got it on her arms. Somalis actually find xalimos with this deformity on the arms attractive.

cubitus-valgus-6-638.jpg

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
really? My upper lip is dark while my lower lip is pink. I was told it was hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure because when I was younger both my upper and lower lip were pink.
LOL u were talking about upper lip being dark. I thought u referring to moutache area between lip and nose. i have dark upper lip almost same colour of skin and lower lip is pink.I believe its normal to have dark upper lips.

World

VIP
Anything that is uncommon is considered attractive to nomads
There is a difference between nomadic culture and reer magaal culture.

Fat chubby girls with fucked up ilkacase is considered beautiful to the latter, whilst nomads prefer a tall, elegant, slim, long neck woman with pearly white teeth.

Gambar

VIP
There is a difference between nomadic culture and reer magaal culture.

Fat chubby girls with fucked up ilkacase is considered beautiful to the latter, whilst nomads prefer a tall, elegant, slim, long neck woman with pearly white teeth.
Ilkacas not ilkacase.

Status
Not open for further replies.