Xalimos: Would you marry an Abdi who had relationship with a non Somali woman in the past?

Xalimos: Would you marry an Abdi who had relationship with a non Somali woman in the past?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say he used to get it in with black girls in his early 20s but once he graduated from college, settled down with his career job and now he wants settle down with a Somali woman.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Abdis: Would you suck a dick to save your moms life headass
Halimos: Would you get peed on by your husband headass
Abdis: Would you eat your wife's xaar headass
Halimos: Would you have a train ran on you by midgets headass
Abdis: Would you cut your dick off to save your child from cancer headass
Halimos: Would you suck a fart out of a donkey headass

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Delete this thread Shaniqua is waiting on you

The irony Your always talking about Tyrones and xaliimos

When your on team Shaniqua

:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Your questions are always deceptive. If ANY man sleeps with a woman of ANY race he is automatically not husband material for me.

If it were mere dating of course!! I've dated cadaan men so who am I to judge if my Farax dated women before me?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I always attract Somali guys, who've
Dated non Somalis.

:mjlol: I'm used to it now. But I'd
Be lying, if I said it didn't piss me off.

Miskeen. That's code for experimentation. :bell: They probably smashed Stacey then dashed. And they want you to erase their past.
:gucciwhat: Life isn't a video game. That body count will still remain. :siilaanyosmile:
I prefer socially awkward brothers. They are the most diehard. Quite charming if you give them a chance. If you marry them, just don't ask them to dance. :dabcasar:

Last edited:
Miskeen. That's code for experimentation. :bell: They probably smashed Stacey then dashed. And they want you to erase their past.
:gucciwhat: Life isn't a video game. That body count will still remain. :siilaanyosmile:
I prefer socially awkward brothers. They are the most diehard. Quite charming if you give them a chance. If you marry them, just don't ask them to dance. :dabcasar:

Lmaooo

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
20170821_101423.jpg

:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts