Xalimos will do anything for.....

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't speak Somali dumb f*ck. What does Macaalin mean? it sounded like she meant her Teacher or something was forcing themselves onto her.

P.S. spell ''your'' correctly instead of ''ur'', it sounds like you were the victim of inbreeding with your terrible English grammar.
I assumed you would understand a simple somali word because we are on a fucking somali forum idiot

It's the internet not an english class if I wanna speak in slang then I will speak that way goofy kid

:cosbyhmm: I was thinking he is @waaqo.of.punt he is praising xabesha on another thread. He also posted their prince and history stuff:francis:
bro??? That was literally a thread titled "xabashi queens" and I wasn't even the one to start it!! tf are u talking about?

The reason I posted that prince is cus @Ayubi has it as his avi.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I don't speak Somali dumb f*ck. What does Macaalin mean? it sounded like she meant her Teacher or something was forcing themselves onto her.

P.S. spell ''your'' correctly instead of ''ur'', it sounds like you were the victim of inbreeding with your terrible English grammar.

Subxaanaka ya cadiim, war kani muxuu ahaa, ma amxaaraa?

I think "she" is a foreign instigator who stole a Somali girl's picture and is trying to besmirch the name of our women
:gucciwhat::mjlol::dead:

das rite saxiib. They're tryna dethrone our QUEENZ

alex-jones.jpg

Trending

Latest posts