Xalimos, what double standard/privilege that Faraxs have do you hate the most?

Funny how that doesn't extend to fellow men. I never see Somali guys speak harshly about trapper, gangbangers, ex cons ect. All their energy is towards Somali women.

Its your obsession with women and nothing to do with morality.
fam cuz those niggas r in the deep end. if you correct a xalimo worst thing that can happen is u get labeled a misogynist by other girls. u try to help these gangbang losers their gonna shoot ur house up. Y’all be acting like girls don’t gangvang too, some girls in minneapolis got multiple body count and i’m not talking about sex. I wouldn’t correct a hoe who has a long rap sheet too, but if a girl just tryna get into it than i have a responsibility as a muslim and as a somali to not let her fall into the cardi B trap. if she been a hoe for a min i ain’t correcting her

Lol, lets not lie. Hood Faraxs and rappers get love and then get hailed as inspirational when they change their ways.

Lets be honest. No one is swearing at them and calling them xyz.
Because those typa niggas got street ties and they are capable of causing a lot of harm, so when they use that power for good than obviously their gonna be looked up. so when a incident happens with other gangbangers those guys take care of the situation. mean while tf is a loose gonna do? u didn’t gain anything from ur experience all u did was give out ur pussy to everyone and now u loose, sad, and useless

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I'm sick of u guy's get a job u bums stop ARGUING about gender and get a job get a life

Because those typa niggas got street ties and they are capable of causing a lot of harm, so when they use that power for good than obviously their gonna be looked up. so when a incident happens with other gangbangers those guys take care of the situation. mean while tf is a loose gonna do? u didn’t gain anything from ur experience all u did was give out ur pussy to everyone and now u loose, sad, and useless

Thanks, you've just answered my question and something I long suspected. Women are simply easier targets and men fear other men. Its not just gangbangers, even normal Abdis who commit zina openly are usually not bothered. Maybe because you're afraid he'll spin your jaw?

Sad, I see why this generation of men are very comfortable insulting women tbh. Doesn't do much apart from causing hatred rather than change.

Thanks, you've just answered my question and something I long suspected. Women are simply easier targets and men fear other men. Its not just gangbangers, even normal Abdis who commit zina openly are usually not bothered. Maybe because you're afraid he'll spin your jaw?

Sad, I see why this generation of men are very comfortable insulting women tbh. Doesn't do much apart from causing hatred rather than change.
about the zinna part, women hold the key to sex, so a guy usually has to convince and work for the pussy unless she is some cheap , on the other hand a women can get dick whenever she wants, even the ugly ones that’s why women r held to higher standard when they sleep around.
second of all i ain’t scared of no nigga i always got a strap oh me even when i’m checking the mail. protection wise i was talking about the miskeen people who aren’t capable of violence but get targeted by other gangbangers.

about the zinna part, women hold the key to sex, so a guy usually has to convince and work for the pussy unless she is some cheap , on the other hand a women can get dick whenever she wants, even the ugly ones that’s why women r held to higher standard when they sleep around.
second of all i ain’t scared of no nigga i always got a strap oh me even when i’m checking the mail. protection wise i was talking about the miskeen people who aren’t capable of violence but get targeted by other gangbangers.

If we talking about strictly morality, which is the angle Somali guys take when lecturing girls, then that reasoning is B. S. If we think about it logically, surely a person trying their hardest to fall into sin and actual 'work' to commit a grave sin is worse as they are being very intentional from the get go, rather than falling into it due to ease? We can all spin arguments if we wanted to.

But at the end of the day, haram is haram and if you don't have that energy when it comes to yourself or your fellow men, then don't bother lecturing or even coming for women. Its reasoning like this as to why women can't take it seriously when men try to advice them. A wise person once said, assess yourself before assessing others. Some Somali men have literally made it seem as though the deen of Allah is only for women and that only women will be judged. You can have 101 excuses, but it doesn't change the fact that it is ridiculous.

Trending