Xalimos, what double standard/privilege that Faraxs have do you hate the most?

0.5% says who? It is the majority though Ill give you that but it would not be a long time before the situation is comparable to BM/BW dynamic with somali women being the driving force to make it happen.

I agree with you though those comments and even having energy for women who are complete strangers to you is very unusual & weird.

They would be better off forgetting about Somali females completely (washing their hands of them) to get their money up, their physique up and just find love elsewhere which is what I wished they would just do.

It really isn't that deep, don't let a bunch of annoying 16 year old Xalimos who in 10 years time will cringe at the thought of being with an ajnabi, fool you. In real life, most of the Somali girls I know dislike the idea of being with a non Somali. I at one point as a young teen, was very into the idea of interracial marriages, now i'm at an age where I actually want to marry, the idea of being with a non Somali man makes me feel very uncomfortable. When girls become adults, things like language, relatablity, being able to banter with someone in Af Somali becomes so attractive to them.

It really isn't that deep, don't let a bunch of annoying 16 year old Xalimos who in 10 years time will cringe at the thought of being with an ajnabi, fool you. In real life, most of the Somali girls I know dislike the idea of being with a non Somali. I at one point as a young teen, was very into the idea of interracial marriages, now i'm at an age where I actually want to marry, the idea of being with a non Somali man makes me feel very uncomfortable. When girls become adults, things like language, relatablity, being able to banter with someone in Af Somali becomes so attractive to them.

I dont deny your and your friends truth but the highlighted point is kinda the point isnt it? And 10 years later is just too late.

Most A lot of Somali girls are/were completely infatuated with the idea of interracial dating (again thats fine its a big free world) that would then translate into the dating scene as theyre coming of age. The question then becomes why would a Somali man settle for a woman who didnt want him when they were in their prime? These somali guys commenting need to realise the power dynamic of dating shifts in their favour and somali women also should realise this too (the majority do though)

I dont deny your and your friends truth but the highlighted point is kinda the point isnt it? And 10 years later is just too late.

Most A lot of Somali girls are/were completely infatuated with the idea of interracial dating (again thats fine its a big free world) that would then translate into the dating scene as theyre coming of age. The question then becomes why would a Somali man settle for a woman who didnt want him when they were in their prime? These somali guys commenting need to realise the power dynamic of dating shifts in their favour and somali women also should realise this too (the majority do though)

Its not too late because at 14- 16, I was a childish highschool student who had no intentions of getting married any time soon as I saw marriage as a distant fareaway thing. I didn't even speak to boys!

I wasn't in my prime at 14- 16, I was GCSE student still wearing baby hijabis who giggled at the idea of talking to guys seriously. So i'm confused about your point. If I was in my late teens and twenties only dating ajnabis then you would have a point. By the the time I started talking to guys, i was exclusively only talking to Somali guys.

Come one, that is a level of hurt someone must be harboring to not understand teens can be senseless. Its part of human nature to develop and see things differently once you enter your 20s and things you used to think about as the distant future becomes a lot less distant.

Its like me getting upset over the idea that a Farax who once had a thing for Latinos as a teen, despite the fact that now as a fully fledged adult he prefers and desires Somali girls. At this rate, it is just jobless behavior.

The internet is really doing a number on you lots psyche. In the real world, Abdis are doing very well with Xalimos and vise versa.

Last edited:
Its not too late because at 14- 16, I was a childish highschool student who had no intentions of getting married any time soon as I saw marriage as a distant fareaway thing.

I wasn't in my prime at 14- 16, I was GCSE student still wearing baby hijabis who giggled at the idea of talking to guys seriously. So i'm confused about your point. If I was in my late teens and twenties dating ajnabis then you would have a point. By the the time I started talking to guys, i was exclusively only talking to Somali guys.

Come one, that is a level of hurt someone must be harboring to not understand teens can be senseless.

I am not talking about your situation. Completely disregard your sole experience and think across huge numbers in the community please.

I am also not talking about teen desires but only when they come of age into the dating scene. The highlighted point is my point! You are completely correct in that the majority of Somali girls are loyal and have the very same mindset/approach as you did/have but there is also a huuuge chunk that did not and do not. When they tell you this over social media do you think theyre just talking?

Again tho its perfectly fine because they then crawl back to a Somali man later to just 'settle with' and as a 27 year old male who is a serial dater these are the women I enjoy playing the most truth be told. The miskeen girls and girls who only dated somali guys I treat decently of course.

Last edited:
In the real world, Abdis are doing very well with Xalimos and vise versa.

No lie detected here

859CCFCC-C71E-4B40-BB09-ED36FF5DEBD5_1_201_a.jpeg

I am not talking about your situation. Completely disregard your sole experience and think across huge numbers in the community please.

I am also not talking about teen desires but only when they come of age into the dating scene. The highlighted point is my point! You are completely correct in that the majority of Somali girls are loyal and have the very same mindset/approach as you did/have but there is also a huuuge chunk that did not and do not. When they tell you this over social media do you think theyre just talking?

Again tho its perfectly fine because they then crawl back to a Somali man later to just 'settle with' and as a 27 year old male who is a serial dater these are the women I enjoy playing the most truth be told. The miskeen girls and girls who only dated somali guys I take seriously of course.

Why play them? Why don't you just let them go, whilst you do something productive and find a decent Somali girl to marry?

Anyways, I suppose you and I have different ways of looking at the world. I wish nothing but the best for Abdis who are married to ajnabis. I also don't assume these men are not attracted to Somali women as people have the capabilities of being attracted to different types of people.
Also its calaf.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I’ve stated previously, I am an individualistic person. I am not responsible for any of their actions, nor should Somali girls & women be responsible for my actions.

I don’t really care whether or not Somali boys & men β€œsave” them. It’s not my business. It’s just not correct to police women, especially those you have no relation to. It’s very odd behavior...
if u r muslim and somali it’s our business. f*ck all that mind ur own business shit that’s how they get taken advantage of

The fact that some of them think they’re entitled to a virgin woman despite being the town bike :nahgirl:No sane naag wants filthy community g*s

if u r muslim and somali it’s our business. f*ck all that mind ur own business shit that’s how they get taken advantage of

Funny how that doesn't extend to fellow men. I never see Somali guys speak harshly about trapper, gangbangers, ex cons ect. All their energy is towards Somali women.

Its your obsession with women and nothing to do with morality.

Xaruun

VIP
Funny how that doesn't extend to fellow men. I never see Somali guys speak harshly about trapper, gangbangers, ex cons ect. All their energy is towards Somali women.

Its your obsession with women and nothing to do with morality.
They do, all the time

Lol, lets not lie. Hood Faraxs and rappers get love and then get hailed as inspirational when they change their ways.

Lets be honest. No one is swearing at them and calling them xyz.

That's because men are judged for their future and women by their past

Trending

Latest posts