Xalimos, what double standard/privilege that Faraxs have do you hate the most?

Since when did I ever say that said Somali boys & men should help me out if shit goes down? If anything, a guy should want to help out of kindness, not out of the fact that we share part of the same ethnicity :mindblown:

Sounds like you have some unreleased tension with Somali girls. You should address it to them, not me :ohno:

Actually.... :mjohreally:

I'd help a fellow Somali in a heartbeat male or female, however there has been several occasions where a female coworker would be struggling with a heavy load and I hit 'em with the

12185873.jpg

Since when did I ever say that said Somali boys & men should help me out if shit goes down? If anything, a guy should want to help out of kindness, not out of the fact that we share part of the same ethnicity :mindblown:

Sounds like you have some unreleased tension with Somali girls. You should address it to them, not me :ohno:
i’m not saying u specifically i’m talking OVERALL.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
i’m not saying u specifically i’m talking OVERALL.
As I’ve stated previously, I am an individualistic person. I am not responsible for any of their actions, nor should Somali girls & women be responsible for my actions.

I don’t really care whether or not Somali boys & men “save” them. It’s not my business. It’s just not correct to police women, especially those you have no relation to. It’s very odd behavior...

As I’ve stated previously, I am an individualistic person. I am not responsible for any of their actions, nor should Somali girls & women be responsible for my actions.

I don’t really care whether or not Somali boys & men “save” them. It’s not my business. It’s just not correct to police women, especially those you have no relation to. It’s very odd behavior...
Nobody polices anyone in the west tho. Unless you talking about the stigma and labelling that comes from being a nosy community.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Nobody polices anyone in the west tho. Unless you talking about the stigma and labelling that comes from being a nosy community.
Of course, there is the policing & shaming.

It starts off with humiliating any woman that deviates from the norm, whether it is career wise, fashion wise or even religion wise. People encourage others to join in on the humiliation & this is followed by the policing “How could you do such a thing?” “You’re one disgraceful woman” “You will go to Hell for this” “This is why I don’t want to have any daughters” & it continues for a very long period.

Many men would wish to have sons over daughters because they fear their daughters would become “disobedient” but do not teach their sons the importance of having respect for them or showing any form of kindness. But why would they bother when this world is catered for men? They are in their comfortable bubbles & prefer for it to stay this way.

Xaruun

VIP
it has nothing to do with confidence, your just mad somali guys will be on ur ass if u go out at 11 in a mini skirt and other girls can. i swear y’all be telling us to mind our own business but when shit happen to y’all and we don’t come to the rescue than it’s “somali men don’t care somali men this and that”
@Finesse does this all the time

Sometimes you just cba to help lol

CBA?

It was sometime last week, I was in my classroom chilling had a prep block. Then my neighboring teacher pulls up and ask me to do some photocopies for her because she's short on time. Told her, no, I'm busy. Ask James (who's on the 2nd floor) :mjohreally:

I resumed watching my highlights, went to washroom 10 mins later and who do I find doing photocopies that aren't his? James :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

CBA?

It was sometime last week, I was in my classroom chilling had a prep block. Then my neighboring teacher pulls up and ask me to do some photocopies for her because she's short on time. Told her, no, I'm busy. Ask James (who's on the 2nd floor) :mjohreally:

I resumed watching my highlights, went to washroom 10 mins later and who do I find doing photocopies that aren't his? James :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
CBA= can’t be arsed

All that time she was looking for you and James she could’ve done the photocopies herself, short on time kulaha :dead:

CBA= can’t be arsed

All that time she was looking for you and James she could’ve done the photocopies herself, short on time kulaha :dead:

Telling you!! I've never and will never do shit for any of them!

The same , earlier in October I borrowed the TV in her class to play a movie, warned her it would be for 2 days. I borrowed it for one day, then the second switches up on me and I find the TV missing from my classroom :dwill:

Kids were mad and shit, told them ask Miss Sophie why we can't watch a movie today, everbody pull out your worksheets. :sass1::sass2:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
CBA?

🤣🤣🤣 that was very xaasid!:stevej:

But gotta be mean in the work place hadii kale suuq ee kaa furanaayaan. Constantly asking you for help.

🤣🤣🤣 that was very xaasid!:stevej:

But gotta be mean in the work place hadii kale suuq ee kaa furanaayaan. Constantly asking you for help.

I found out the hard way, on my first year here and teaching, I was an eager beaver. I coached both soccer and basketball for the grade 6 and 8 boys. I also took care of their intramural sports during lunch and after school. I had 3 other teachers run it with me. Come on my second year, 2 left town and the third didn't want to do it. I was soft and did it for the kids, wallahi shit was a whole second job.

This year I flat out refused, no sports happening :mjkkk: :mjlol:
When kids ask me, I tell 'em I can't be running it alone, I did it two years in a row, ask your other teachers. :mjpls:

@Finesse does this all the time

I feel like in our community, we are very invested in eachothers actions. Something as simple as a Somali girl marrying out with the full permission of her family can still trigger faraaxs and next thing you know you have 20+ Faraaxs commenting under a picture, saying she is a , hoe, soon to be single mother ect, even if the guy isn't a wasteman but just a typical Muslim man. I fail to see how that is protecting Somali women.

Xaruun

VIP
I feel like in our community, we are very invested in eachothers actions. Something as simple as a Somali girl marrying out with the full permission of her family can still trigger faraaxs and next thing you know you have 20+ Faraaxs commenting under a picture, saying she is a , hoe, soon to be single mother ect, even if the guy isn't a wasteman but just a typical Muslim man. I fail to see how that is protecting Somali women.
That’s a completely different topic, you’re talking about interracial drama. I’m talking about “haram police”. When it comes to dating/marrying out you’ll always have a bunch of seething haters, all races have this.

That’s a completely different topic, you’re talking about interracial drama. I’m talking about “haram police”. When it comes to dating/marrying out you’ll always have a bunch of seething haters, all races have this.

Other groups of people are not as invested in their community as Somalis. The only ethnicity that are similar when it comes to this are Albanians.

With the whole haram police drama, Somali girls only find it frustrating because being policed by people who are just as bad or worse is irritating. Imagine if Somali girls harassed Somali rappers and drug dealers the way Abdis do with Somali girls they feel are acting Western?

Its so funny how somali women are so pro dating/marrying out yet always sympathise with BW to stand on the soapbox of 'wHiTe WoMeN aRe TaKiNg OuR bLaCk MeN' yet are happy to do it en masse.

Other than though I do agree with you since it would be better if the guys just washed their hands of you at the end of the day. I know I for one have

Last edited:
Its so funny how somali women are so pro dating/marrying out yet always sympathise with BW to stand on the soapbox of 'wHiTe WoMeN aRe TaKiNg OuR bLaCk MeN' yet are happy to do it en masse.

Other than though I do agree with you since it would be better if the guys just washed their hands of you at the end of the day. I know I for one have

I actually do not, I prefer that Somalis marry fellow Somalis and lets be real we can't compare the 0.5% of Somalis marrying out to the mass exodus of black men who not only marry out, but insult black women and attempt to replace black women with mixed raced women as the default beauty standard of black women. At this point it is evident that some of their men want to erase their own women all together. If Somali women behaved this way, I would be the first to call them out.

But crying under the comment section of less than 1% of Xalimos and calling her a '' is insane. The majority of Somali girls only chat to Abdis.

Also, the last part. Why wash your hand of them? If I farax married a white Muslima, I would still see him as a fellow Somali brother and hope his marriage works out. Why would I feel salty? And I fail to understand why a Somali guy would care.

I actually do not, I prefer that Somalis marry fellow Somalis and lets be real we can't compare the 0.5% of Somalis marrying out to the mass exodus of black men who not only marry out, but insult black women and attempt to replace black women with mixed raced women as the default beauty standard of black women. At this point it is evident that some of their men want to erase their own women all together. If Somali women behaved this way, I would be the first to call them out.

But crying under the comment section of less than 1% of Xalimos and calling her a 'wh*re' is insane. The majority of Somali girls only chat to Abdis.

Also, the last part. Why wash your hand of them? If I farax married a white Muslima, I would still see him as a fellow Somali brother and hope his marriage works out. Why would I feel salty? And I fail to understand why a Somali guy would care.

0.5% says who? It is the majority though Ill give you that but it would not be a long time before the situation is comparable to BM/BW dynamic with somali women being the driving force to make it happen.

I agree with you though those comments and even having energy for women who are complete strangers to you is very unusual & weird.

They would be better off forgetting about Somali females completely (washing their hands of them) to get their money up, their physique up and just find love elsewhere which is what I wished they would just do.

Trending

Latest posts