Xalimos, what double standard/privilege that Faraxs have do you hate the most?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The obsession in womens affairs. :susp:

Nigga this is a forum AKA a discussion platform and gender questions is important to many young men/women, don't come to someone's thread if you don't want parcipate,skip to the next thread without acting you represent all females specially when no one knows what your gender is, tired of some of y'all negativity and retarded posts wallahi, akhas.:camby:

I just now see your picture is of a guy with a hat. I was annoyed by it because I thought it was someone with a awkwardly long head and ears sticking out at the sides :vo3yidw: lol it doesn't look as bad now

Nigga this is a forum AKA a discussion platform and gender questions is important to many young men/women, don't come to someone's thread if you don't want parcipate,skip to the next thread without acting you represent all females specially when no one knows what your gender is, tired of some of y'all negativity and retarded posts wallahi, akhas.:camby:

giphy.gif

When I was younger my sisters always used to be like what about Ghengis, Ghengis comes home late, Ghengis doesn't ask permission for xyz, Ghengis dis, Ghengis dat

I hated that shite :stopit:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
The obsession in womens affairs. :susp:
Well that’s what happens when they’re sexually deprived. They begin to police women, who they aren’t mahram to, & believe women should adhere to their rules.

Same goes for the misogynistic women, that belittle other women for taking a different path in life. They can’t fathom to see other women not sticking to the social norms, hence the disapproval for their confidence & individualistic nature comes in to play.

Well because its irritating as hell. My brothers used to rub it in my face when they got away with certain things. What do you think I did when I caught them lacking ? :hemad:

I never rubbed it on their faces :ohno:

I minded my own business and would never bring up any of my siblings about anything to convince my parents of anything. But my sisters though :mjpls: everything had to be compared, even as super young kids, my sister who's a year younger then me, would complain that I got seconds of whatever we were eating, she'd get seconds and wouldn't finish it :stopit:

I never rubbed it on their faces :ohno:

I minded my own business and would never bring up any of my siblings about anything to convince my parents of anything. But my sisters though :mjpls: everything had to be compared, even as super young kids, my sister who's a year younger then me, would complain that I got seconds of whatever we were eating, she'd get seconds and wouldn't finish it :stopit:

Sounds like normal sibling rivalry. I was like that with my sister. For some reason, I wanted every freedom and leeway she had despite her being older than me.

Last edited:
Well that’s what happens when they’re sexually deprived. They begin to police women, who they aren’t mahram to, & believe women should adhere to their rules.

Same goes for the misogynistic women, that belittle other women for taking a different path in life. They can’t fathom to see other women not sticking to the social norms, hence the disapproval for their confidence & individualistic nature comes in to play.
it has nothing to do with confidence, your just mad somali guys will be on ur ass if u go out at 11 in a mini skirt and other girls can. i swear y’all be telling us to mind our own business but when shit happen to y’all and we don’t come to the rescue than it’s “somali men don’t care somali men this and that”

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
it has nothing to do with confidence, your just mad somali guys will be on ur ass if u go out at 11 in a mini skirt and other girls can. i swear y’all be telling us to mind our own business but when shit happen to y’all and we don’t come to the rescue than it’s “somali men don’t care somali men this and that”
Since when did I ever say that said Somali boys & men should help me out if shit goes down? If anything, a guy should want to help out of kindness, not out of the fact that we share part of the same ethnicity :mindblown:

Sounds like you have some unreleased tension with Somali girls. You should address it to them, not me :ohno:

Trending

Latest posts