Xalimos the queens of awkwardness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are u guys so weird and awkward did Allah take away the charisma out of u I have not seen a xalimo who is not weird in canada u see them at the mall like WTFFFFFFFFFF they stare at u and then when u catch them they turn around and the weirdness hits u in the face may Allah protect us bisinka waa baa naxay bcoz of how awkward it was la xawla I bet they stalk and shit may Allah protect us from such awkwardness innallilahi waina ileehi raajicuun.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
How do you know they were staring if you weren’t staring at them yourself?

Hadii ay kusoo eegayeen, sidee ku aragtay?:ulyin:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Why are u guys so weird and awkward did Allah take away the charisma out of u I have not seen a xalimo who is not weird in canada u see them at the mall like WTFFFFFFFFFF they stare at u and then when u catch them they turn around and the weirdness hits u in the face may Allah protect us bisinka waa baa naxay bcoz of how awkward it was la xawla I bet they stalk and shit may Allah protect us from such awkwardness innallilahi waina ileehi raajicuun.

May allah protect me from your fingers

Completely agree. I have given up thinking about it. I have even tried to smile just to break the ice and their response is a perplexed look.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Completely agree. I have given up thinking about it. I have even tried to smile just to break the ice and their response is a perplexed look.

I've stopped greeting them, i remember greeting a elder somali women, and she would just stare

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending