Xalimos Tedtalk Explains It Perfectly

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We are Somali, Muslim, Black, African etc, whatever you identify as, itโ€™s ok as long as u are a beautiful person inside and out :)

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
I watched the Ted talk and you missed the whole point. She was talking about being proud to be somali and showing people the real Somalia. not the one where people think about pirates and failed state. don't take her whole Ted talk out of context

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wow. Sooooo annoying. You are that Madhoow & u r looking down on checking BLACK BOX? ( if i were YOU, i would be running towards it because it feels right at home?)

I mean, i am caramel and i always check the Black box because at the end of the day-that is who i am. Yes, i make fun of blacks. Yes, i am not exactly black. Yes, God not forbid i am Somali. Yes, i am far more superior and sophisticated than Blacks- but that is beside the big point. All this are valid hard truth, but come on now? Had she been reer xamaar looking or yemeni looking, we could be generous and say, Yeah you dont look black so your righteous indignation is valid. But when u look darker than Model Hamdia ahmed, which i never thought possible-- u be saying you are "other" & not black?

1621008780952.png

Last edited:

Based

VIP
Wow. Sooooo annoying. You are that Madhoow & u r looking down on checking BLACK BOX? ( if i were YOU, i would be running towards it because it feels right at home?)

I mean, i am caramel and i always check the Black box because at the end of the day-that is who i am. Yes, i make fun of blacks. Yes, i am not exactly black. Yes, God not forbid i am Somali. Yes, i am far more superior and sophisticated than Blacks- but that is beside the big point. All this are valid hard truth, but come on now? Had she been reer xamaar looking or yemeni looking, we could be generous and say, Yeah you dont look black so your righteous indignation is valid. But when u look darker than Model Hamdia ahmed, which i never thought possible-- u be saying you are "other" & not black?

View attachment 184793
I understand you in a way, she said she isn't black but she looks like dhuxul. It's just bringing us embarrassment. You never see Ethiopian or Eritrean saying they're not black why is it always us?:yacadiim:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I understand you in a way, she said she isn't black but she looks like dhuxul. It's just bringing us embarrassment. You never see Ethiopian or Eritrean saying they're not black why is it always us?:yacadiim:

You understand me in a way?? NO! I want YOU to understand me completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1621014375058.png

Trending