Xalimos Post The Black Male Celebrities You Find Attractive

How are chadwick, the guy in pfp and keith light skinned?
:dwill:
Only curry is. Chadwick is dark skinned and the other two are brown skinned.
happy hip hop squares GIF by VH1
Chadwick Boseman Dont Give Me The Music GIF by SAG Awards
View attachment 239207
I'm taking about everyone else but chadwick I made that clear in my previous comment and yes these guys are all light skinned. There is a clear difference between there skin tones and chadwick's. Look at the background of your somali captain pic see those dark skin kids and the difference in there skin tones compared to the captain.

Curry is just borderline pale he's extra light skin.

Anyways I'm out... homer-simpson-im-out.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm taking about everyone else but chadwick I made that clear in my previous comment and yes these guys are all light skinned. There is a clear difference between there skin tones and chadwick's. Look at the background of your somali captain pic see those dark skin kids and the difference in there skin tones compared to the captain.

Curry is just borderline pale he's extra light skin.

Anyways I'm out... View attachment 239211
Bro so unless you are dhuxul then you are light skinned
:ayaanswag:
They are maarin.

Why would I care, I find a lot of AA women attractive myself :mindblown:
we’re not all basement dwelling incels like you
lol your probably boiling but pretending you don't care like a true loser inccel, and me not finding most somali men attractive makes me an incel? than so be it you always get triggered by who I find attractive just say you fancy me and go.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
lol your probably boiling but pretending you don't care like a true loser inccel, and me not finding most somali men attractive makes me an incel? than so be it you always get triggered by who I find attractive just say you fancy me and go.

I got to defend him here, but how can he fancy you if he doesn’t know what you look like?

:hmm:

Trending