x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
WHYYY she so basic please I bet his cousins are finer then her

giphy.gif

cousins? you sounding real reer xamar sis.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
cousins? you sounding real reer xamar sis.
Lanjajsuisjahzba please I was just saying that she’s so basic looking that anyone is prettier than her

i agree I want him to &@@$)# my @*@*#&#(@ and we can also match baatis

Villainess

What secrets it my secrets i was dumb enough to post my pics in this cursed forums :mjcry: but hey i was at least fine

sources: most halimos floodes into my luuq no 🧢
Lol no but you posted a pic of your hair and your light skin you just remind me of a hassan

x z

Lanjajsuisjahzba please I was just saying that she’s so basic looking that anyone is prettier than her

i agree I want him to &@@$)# my @*@*#&#(@ and we can also match baatis

fine specimen

x z

@IgaFuuq

off topic but recently ive been dyingggggggg at somali fob tiktok. idk if its the af soomali, but their comments make me die plssssssss. i have a whole compilation i send to my sister of them, it inspires me to better my somali

IMG_7542.jpg

x z

He lost his chance. He cannot go back to a Somali, she looks like my Arabic teacher’s daughter. He could have done way better
View attachment 146893

girl, its a somali male thing. they dont have good judgement tbh when it comes to ajnabi. they are like their fellow black men, they are attracted to any non-black regardless of looks.

i saw the sxciest somalii before lockdown and wallah they were with the fattest becky ever and i was inkaring him so much with my eyes. we even locked eyes, but i dont want whatvers fiddled with bacon

Villainess

girl, its a somali male thing. they dont have good judgement tbh when it comes to ajnabi. they are like their fellow black men, they are attracted to any non-black regardless of looks.

i saw the sxciest somalii before lockdown and wallah they were with the fattest becky ever and i was inkaring him so much with my eyes. we even locked eyes, but i dont want whatvers fiddled with bacon
im thinking that they think white is a prize. that man that you mentioned, he probably mistakes her fat as thickness
D20D7DA2-71E1-41B3-98BF-8BB02EF6CCC4.jpeg

x z

waxaan inkarta qabo always negatives my post. bal horta, you are eastern european - naga tag saaxib. croatiaspot.com russiaspot.com serbiasppot.com balkanspot.com pick one of them. markaad nin soomali rag naqotid and embrace the geeljire that you are, then you can interact on this site.

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 22.34.29.png

Villainess

waxaan inkarta qabo always negatives my post. bal horta, you are eastern european - naga tag saaxib. croatiaspot.com russiaspot.com serbiasppot.com balkanspot.com pick one of them. markaad nin soomali rag naqotid and embrace the geeljire that you are, then you can interact on this site.

View attachment 146897
Girl his thumbs down rating was banned the way he abused it

but me and him are friends aint that right @Molotoff 🥳

View attachment 146897

Hes definitely a farax. What Bosnian knows what a geeljire is? I only found at after joining Sspot.

Trending