x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this guy is so fine . i would want him to %^%&$^ my @£%$£% wllhi. my standard of somali, i want nothing more, nothing less.

IMG_7549.jpg

IMG_7548.jpg

we can match macawis to baati too

IMG_7545.jpg

unfortunately he is taken. i want to be between hi---- nvm

IMG_7547.jpg

whenever somali dudes date ajnabi how come the girl is ........ questionable looking? he deserves a queen, when he is done fooling with whatever race that is, a somali queen is waiting

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
this guy is so fine . i would want him to %^%&$^ my @£%$£% wllhi. my standard of somali, i want nothing more, nothing less.

View attachment 146880

View attachment 146882

View attachment 146883

View attachment 146881

whenever somali dudes date ajnabi how come the girl is ........ questionable looking? he deserves a queen, when he is done fooling with whatever race that is, a somali queen is waiting
Halimos these days became shaqajaan wallahi

u might as well pass nsfw title to her bro @Shmurda :pachah1:

View attachment 146880

View attachment 146882

View attachment 146883

View attachment 146881

He's fine af and she's quite plain looking. SMH if he's marrying out then why downgrade?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
He's fine af and she's quite plain looking. SMH if he's marrying out then why downgrade?

i didnt wanna say it but LMAO.

also she is a gf not a wife. AKA he is still accessible dumarka soomaaliyeen dsjnksnfjksjf

i didnt wanna say it but LMAO.

also she is a gf not a wife. AKA he is still accessible dumarka soomaaliyeen dsjnksnfjksjf

Nah thats a shame. He's living a haram lifestyle. I mean is she even muslim? He needs to remain an Abdi exiter for life. He can't mess around then expect a decent xalimo

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

View attachment 146880

View attachment 146882

View attachment 146883

View attachment 146881

WHYYY she so basic please I bet his cousins are finer then her

giphy.gif

Trending