xalimos only gym in somalia

Alluring

Sayonara
Well if your talking about this, then this is adorable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but this is just plain wrong
The ones that make their children go to school and play while covered head-to-toe like what is the point? Hijabs are for modest purposes and children should be allowed to play like children, not covered like a grown adult woman.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Baby girls shouldnt wear a hijab in my opinion it’s just uncomfortable let them have there hair out no one is looking at the with lustful intentions
I think it isn’t because of sexualization, they make their babies wear it to match. Every kid loves copying their momma. non Muslims do it too, they make their babies wear lipstick and bikinis. It’s weird but a good intention behind it

Villainess

The ones that make their children go to school and play while covered head-to-toe like what is the point? Hijabs are for modest purposes and children should be allowed to play like children, not covered like a grown adult woman.
no one makes a baby wear it that long, it’s more for cute photos and stuff. If they do, then that’s scary. Get help

Alluring

Sayonara
I think it isn’t because of sexualization, they make their babies wear it to match. Every kid loves copying their momma. non Muslims do it too, they make their babies wear lipstick and bikinis. It’s weird but a good intention behind it

no one makes a baby wear it that long, it’s more for cute photos and stuff. If they do, then that’s scary. Get help
Both of them are opposite extremes. Kids should wear kid clothes, things that are easy to play with and comfortable. I notice that usually only Somali families have girls who wear hijab like the baby ones from the age of 2 in public.

Villainess

Both of them are opposite extremes. Kids should wear kid clothes, things that are easy to play with and comfortable. I notice that usually only Somali families have girls who wear hijab like the baby ones from the age of 2 in public.
Yikes.

I've been wearing scarves since childhood and was never forced or pressurized. I always felt uncomfortable without it. A small scarf covering the hair is not restrictive in any shape or form.

Alluring

Sayonara
I've been wearing scarves since childhood and was never forced or pressurized. I always felt uncomfortable without it. A small scarf covering the hair is not restrictive in any shape or form.
Everyone has different experiences of course, and alx you never felt forced. I just know some people in the community think its ceeb if their children don't wear hijab at a young age.

True ,even my mum was shocked when she went back to Somalia

Everyone has different experiences of course, and alx you never felt forced. I just know some people in the community think its ceeb if their children don't wear hijab at a young age.

i think its because they want their daughters to wear it as adults. So by introducing it at a young age the girls will get used to. A small headscarf is okay but girls shouldn't wear heavy jilbabs its not easy to maneuver.

My mum started afew years ago and I've never worn it. Also long as the women is covered according to what the quran dictates then thats all it should be

Trending