xalimos only gym in somalia

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It’s perfect. Ana adidhona
69EA95F4-A969-4D5A-9844-60F8B5E92719.jpeg

Some are even wearing indho-shareyr. I think some might feel insecure about their bodies. Others might feel intimidated because of ceeb culture.
:manny:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Hahaha how can they breath with the niqab?!! Kudos to them wallahi I can barely workout in my hijab and they are here out with jilbaabs and everything :salute::salute:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
why u mocking it? somalis stay praying on each others downfalls, clearly they are aware of filming and dressed for it, as there will be male gaze hence why u men are viewing it rn, they thought ahead.

youd rather see them in tight leggings where you can see their nigis, their sweaty foreheads and their fuutos flopping on the treadmill? go to hub.com

Last edited:
why u taking the piss? somalis stay preying on each others downfalls, clearly they are aware of filming and dressed for it, as there will be male gaze hence why u men are viewing it rn, they thought ahead.

youd rather see them in tight leggings where you can see their nigis, their sweaty foreheads and their fuutos flopping on the treadmill? go to hub.com
:banderas: :ahh: :whew::diddyass: