Xalimos on twitter have reached the highest level of shame!!! no way they can surpass this!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waar Illaahay ya yaqaana, what is wrong with these people. Don't they know that muslims were once ordered by Allah(SWT) to pray 50 times a day, and that when he (the prophet (SAW) was descending from heaven, Nabi Musa told him to go back and ask for a reduction. He ( Prophet Muhammad(SAW) ) kept on going back and forth until the prayers were 5. He didn't go back and ask to reduce the 5, because he was too shy.

From 50 to 5 and some of us are stressing about 5. Those 5 still have the rewards of all 50. May Allah (SWT) help this Ummah, for real for real.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
im 100% positive someone said your an agnostic and was kinda shocked and upset but glad you cleared that lol

I don't even know what the f*ck agnostic was before the gaalo on here explained it to me cause they kept denying that they were atheist :dwill:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't even know what the f*ck agnostic was before the gaalo on here explained it to me cause they kept denying that they were atheist :dwill:
i dont care all about that im just glad your muslim i hated seeing non muslims on this forum and thought i lost another one :it0tdo8:

Imagine how it was gonna be 50 prayers a day but Musa advised the prophet for the sake of dumb es like her.

f410b6d4edecd2e1ea477e8de1d18d15.jpg

World

VIP
I’m honestly not so surprised.

One time she tweeted something like “Black Muslims are better and non-black Muslims are trying to copy us”, and I found it incredibly strange how someone can tweet like this. Unless of course...

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Y'all need to leave these bunch of losers. You don't even have to make this as a xaliimo L. It's just one individual/xaliimo who said that, not all xalimos did that.:manny:

There was even a faarax from Canada who said "It's 2018, and still some of you go to mosque":gucciwhat:

This ain't about Genders Wars.

The best we can do is pray for them.:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts