Xalimos never respond to me when I dm them

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Honestly bro if you have your shit together, workout and take care of yourself, women will be naturally drawn to you. They'll even spark up a conversation once in awhile. It's all about the energy you give off.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This advice only works if she’s initially attracted to your look 🤔

Not everyone is grossly ugly and people who take care of themselves can improve their looks but from I've seen is confidence is key. If she accepted your number then she is giving you a chance and from there you just have to make her interested in you. If you act desperate then she will lose her interest. It's about how you carry yourself.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Not everyone is grossly ugly and people who take care of themselves can improve their looks but from I've seen is confidence is key. If she accepted your number then she is giving you a chance and from there you just have to make her interested in you. If you act desperate then she will lose her interest. It's about how you carry yourself.
I already have a wifey g
I’m just saying a girl needs to be physically attracted to you for these Redpill okey dokes to work, confidence and carrying urself well will make her like you even more it’s a bonus but it’s not the reason why she would want to be with you

IGotDaAnswers

Xaliimos are tough in the west for you regular abdis. I had so much of them turn me down before I even opened my mouth :wow:
most Somali guys just dont seem to meet the standards for these pretty boujee girls. Most of them meet the height standard that’s about it😂 This is why we have so many entitled incels in our community these guys want a pretty xalimos from their qabil to be handed to them like their bum fathers.
These xalimos grew up in an “free” societies with high standards so if u don’t have good frame, 6ft & 6 figures and above an 8/10 on ur face you don’t stand a chance with a pretty xalimo until she’s a single mother of 3 and in her late 30s by then she’s not as beautiful as she was u won’t be too keen on her

I’m 6’3 with curly hair and started working out never have trouble getting girls let alone Somali girls that’s on easy mode for me honestly

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Xaliimos are tough in the west for you regular abdis. I had so much of them turn me down before I even opened my mouth :wow:

You must be hideous, no offence. If you're serious then I can solve your problems but you need to put in the work.

I suggest you go to the gym to build your frame and improve your physique. If you have a weak jawline then it is because you're eating soft food and to strengthen the jaw, you have to exercise by chewing gum regularly. If you have crooked teeth then go to the dentist and get yourself a brace. If you have a yellow stained teeth then please go buy a led mobile teeth whitening machine. If you suffer from acne go invest in face soap and wash your face regularly, drink plenty of water daily and put acne cream on any acne pimple you see. Also, don't touch your face because it can make your acne worse. Keep yourself moisturized because you don't want people out here to think you're ashy. Get a nice hair cut and invest in buying good clothes and cologne so you can dress nice and smell good.

Seriously some of these lazy Abdis tarnish our names so please don't follow those bums. Our deen promotes us to have a good image and if you follow these instructions you will be able to pull women left and right. If you don't make a change now then you won't get anywhere. You have to step up and make a change for yourself.

IGotDaAnswers

You must be hideous, no offence. If you're serious then I can solve your problems but you need to put in the work.

I suggest you go to the gym to build your frame and improve your physique. If you have a weak jawline then it is because you're eating soft food and to strengthen the jaw, you have to exercise by chewing gum regularly. If you have crooked teeth then go to the dentist and get yourself a brace. If you have a yellow stained teeth then please go buy a led mobile teeth whitening machine. If you suffer from acne go invest in face soap and wash your face regularly, drink plenty of water daily and put acne cream on any acne pimple you see. Also, don't touch your face because it can make your acne worse. Keep yourself moisturized because you don't want people out here to think you're ashy. Get a nice hair cut and invest in buying good clothes and cologne so you can dress nice and smell good.

Seriously some of these lazy Abdis tarnish our names so please don't follow those bums. Our deen promotes us to have a good image and if you follow these instructions you will be able to pull women left and right. If you don't make a change now then you won't get anywhere. You have to step up and make a change for yourself.
Good advice , he said he gets turn down immediately so it must be a physical issue. He’s ugly or maybe he’s very short 🤔
There is only so much one can do to overcome bad genetics 😂 if u inherited genetics from a shit framed mouth breathers then you were destined be one too 😂😂😂 good looking people are born good looking they don’t need to chew hard food or get rid of acne they are born with clear skin too 😂 people with good frame are born with it g U can’t go gym to change ur shit frame

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of below average guys with goodlooking women. They tended to be very charismatic and outgoing. But for a guy to be both ugly and boring is a no-no.

Personally I'd never entertain talking to an unattractive man or a man that isn't confident. It's just not for me.

IGotDaAnswers

I've seen plenty of below average guys with goodlooking women. They tended to be very charismatic and outgoing. But for a guy to be both ugly and boring is a no-no.

Personally I'd never entertain talking to an unattractive man or a man that isn't confident. It's just not for me.
This applies to both genders 🤔 high value men would also not talk to an unattractive women or a bad mannered women

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Good advice , he said he gets turn down immediately so it must be a physical issue. He’s ugly or maybe he’s very short 🤔
There is only so much one can do to overcome bad genetics 😂 if u inherited genetics from a shit framed mouth breathers then you were destined be one too 😂😂😂 good looking people are born good looking they don’t need to chew hard food or get rid of acne they are born with clear skin too 😂 people with good frame are born with it g U can’t go gym to change ur shit frame

Believe me, people can glow up when they put in the work. I've seen skinny people with a weaker jawline improve their physique and jawline largely due to changing their diet and performing exercises. You wouldn't recognize them once you see them before and after. The weaker jawline is caused by eating soft food over time and if you look at Somali nomads 100 years ago they had great jawlines and were packing some muscles. It's the western diet particularly the carb foods such as rice and pasta and lack of working out is responsible for this horrible built Somali men and Somali women posses. Yes, there are people born with clear skin like myself but if I don't take care of my skin and someone who wasn't born with clear skin does take care of their clear skin. I will, therefore, age quicker than that person. It's not always genetic most of it is purely based on life choices.

Also, new studies have shown that exercising helps improve our DNA. Exercise, a new study finds, changes the shape and functioning of our genes, an important stop on the way to improved health and fitness. In fact, parents may be able to set their offspring up with a head start in life by exercising.

Get out of here with that redpill bs 😂😂 don’t bring that to the forum, leave that on YouTube
Gyal want a man they are physically attracted to, if ur not that then simply move on g
Been doing this shyt for ages and that’s how i get gyal. It’s called experience g i don’t watch no YouTubers

IGotDaAnswers

Believe me, people can glow up when they put in the work. I've seen skinny people with a weaker jawline improve their physique and jawline largely due to changing their diet and performing exercises. You wouldn't recognize them once you see them before and after. The weaker jawline is caused by eating soft food over time and if you look at Somali nomads 100 years ago they had great jawlines and were packing some muscles. It's the western diet particularly the carb foods such as rice and pasta and lack of working out is responsible for this horrible built Somali men and Somali women posses. Yes, there are people born with clear skin like myself but if I don't take care of my skin and someone who wasn't born with clear skin does take care of their clear skin. I will, therefore, age quicker than that person. It's not always genetic most of it is purely based on life choices.

Also, new studies have shown that exercising helps improve our DNA. Exercise, a new study finds, changes the shape and functioning of our genes, an important stop on the way to improved health and fitness. In fact, parents may be able to set their offspring up with a head start in life by exercising.
the last bit is very true , you inherit the habits of our parents, both the positives and negative of their health this is not something new g it’s common sense if the mother or father got diabetes before conceiving it will be encoded in the DNA of the new born.

most Somali guys just dont seem to meet the standards for these pretty boujee girls. Most of them meet the height standard that’s about it😂 This is why we have so many entitled incels in our community these guys want a pretty xalimos from their qabil to be handed to them like their bum fathers.
These xalimos grew up in an “free” societies with high standards so if u don’t have good frame, 6ft & 6 figures and above an 8/10 on ur face you don’t stand a chance with a pretty xalimo until she’s a single mother of 3 and in her late 30s by then she’s not as beautiful as she was u won’t be too keen on her

This is such fake news :dead:

Somali girls are super miskiin.

Reborn
Share the DM's

I am a dating guru and ran dating sessions with many Somalis online Wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts