Xalimos never respond to me when I dm them

You’ve been staring at this thread for like 10 minutes fam where have you gone @heavyrealm

D696E6FC-1A59-4EA2-B20D-9CFDC14AF18C.jpeg

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
xalimos any tricks in getting into ur dms and getting feedback. Im a lonely man whos still a virgin. Why do u also play with us and take so damn long to respond while i dm you back in a second. dont u gals have any naxaris. Im giving u attention but u ignore me :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

I think you should find a halimo from back home. They will accept you even if you are socially awkward and unable to speak.

xalimos any tricks in getting into ur dms and getting feedback. Im a lonely man whos still a virgin. Why do u also play with us and take so damn long to respond while i dm you back in a second. dont u gals have any naxar. Im giving u attention but u ignore me :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Xaliimos are tough in the west for you regular abdis. I had so much of them turn me down before I even opened my mouth :wow:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So you're telling us your DM is drier than the Sahara desert, sxb you need to take new steps and approaches , it's time you step into the real world

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
xalimos any tricks in getting into ur dms and getting feedback. Im a lonely man whos still a virgin. Why do u also play with us and take so damn long to respond while i dm you back in a second. dont u gals have any naxaris. Im giving u attention but u ignore me :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
How old are you? Forget dm, opproach the girl you like in person if ur not ugly she will welcome you into her life. I don’t do dms I first saw my girl on twittter but I waited till I saw her in person to make the move.

IGotDaAnswers

Gyal want a mysterious man not someone who’s always with them or responding right away. But you do you tho
Get out of here with that redpill bs 😂😂 don’t bring that to the forum, leave that on YouTube
Gyal want a man they are physically attracted to, if ur not that then simply move on g

IGotDaAnswers

Show her no sign of being thirsty and carry yourself like a man. You need to respect yourself and approach smarter next time. If she replies late then you have to reply even later and if she complains tell her you were busy and then she'll understand and try to reply to you on time. This way she'll try to get your attention instead because if you give her all the attention she will believe she has you on ropes and the key is to let her believe you're mysterious as other users are pointing out.

I remember before marriage I would carry this big d*ck energy and I turned these so-called "classy queens" into clingy women. Anyone can do it. Just carry yourself like a king and don't be a simp.
This advice only works if she’s initially attracted to your look 🤔

Trending