Xalimos never respond to me when I dm them

xalimos any tricks in getting into ur dms and getting feedback. Im a lonely man whos still a virgin. Why do u also play with us and take so damn long to respond while i dm you back in a second. dont u gals have any naxaris. Im giving u attention but u ignore me :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

303.jpg

xalimos any tricks in getting into ur dms and getting feedback. Im a lonely man whos still a virgin. Why do u also play with us and take so damn long to respond while i dm you back in a second. dont u gals have any naxaris. Im giving u attention but u ignore me :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
Because you look thirsty g, you look like you have no life when you respond to them in a second

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Just change your nick from heavyrealm to heavycream and your problem is solved. You are welcome.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Show her no sign of being thirsty and carry yourself like a man. You need to respect yourself and approach smarter next time. If she replies late then you have to reply even later and if she complains tell her you were busy and then she'll understand and try to reply to you on time. This way she'll try to get your attention instead because if you give her all the attention she will believe she has you on ropes and the key is to let her believe you're mysterious as other users are pointing out.

I remember before marriage I would carry this big d*ck energy and I turned these so-called "classy queens" into clingy women. Anyone can do it. Just carry yourself like a king and don't be a simp.

Trending