Xalimos have an odd taste in men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think I have excellent taste in men. Except for this one time I briefly dated a dickhead who sold cocaine and pills. I then vowed to never date drug dealers ever again. They always turn out to be assholes.
:wow1:
But yeah, I think women generally don't go for bad guys, Xalimos included. Men on the other hand are fine with trashy girls. They'll even marry them as well, but faraxs only like talking about the few Somali girls who married ajnabis.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Women were never given the ability to choose their own partners, it was always their male guardians who chose for them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like to think I have excellent taste in men. Except for this one time I briefly dated a dickhead who sold cocaine and pills. I then vowed to never date drug dealers ever again. They always turn out to be assholes.
But yeah, I think women generally don't go for bad guys, Xalimos included. Men on the other hand are fine with trashy girls. They'll even marry them as well, but faraxs only like talking about the few Somali girls who married ajnabis.

3573.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

You would've had free weed from that guy, kkk.

Don't you like those stuffs?:ulyin:

Is he Mexican or Colombian?

:trumpsmirk: He's prolly jumped over the border wall and is there illegally

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

R u born and raised in Ohio?

Close. He was half Mexican and white. Everyone called him a whiteboy to piss him off, even though he looked practically white.
And we didn’t last that long. He was a pushy asshole so I dipped on him early on. And I only smoke weed, nothing harder than that.
:nahgirl:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Close. He was half Mexican and white. Everyone called him a whiteboy to piss him off, even though he looked practically white.
And we didn’t last that long. He was a pushy asshole so I dipped on him early on. And I only smoke weed, nothing harder than that.
:nahgirl:
Loool, you dipped on him:drakelaugh:.

He prolly deserved it.

"Smoke weed everyday" --- Snoop Dogg:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I sold drugs but I’m a gentleman really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts