Xalimos doing Christmas shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal done.

You won't achieve/get W's for the next period of time.
You signed a hellish/unproductive/bad omen deal. :mjlaugh:

Your sacrifice for xaliimos is too deep...:meleshame:

:mybusiness: you have to cope up with it tho.

Loool the contract inst valid yet. Im not a UK citizen. So the paper work is not valid afraid :farmajoyaab:..

If it was up too me ill ship em all

These hoes all want to be the next Meghan Merkel.. Cadii mahaa, but they end up with Harry Potters uncle
Look all western xalimos are finished especially UK ones! just find yourself a nice arab or muslim girl like @Abdalla and rest easy knowing your wife won't get fat and rob all your money to send back home to her lazy relatives.

Look all western xalimos are finished especially UK ones! just find yourself a nice arab or muslim girl like @Abdalla and rest easy knowing your wife won't get fat and rob all your money to send back home to her lazy relatives.

Lol most UK girls are alright. Let me not come across bitter. But when you go downtown in any city you'll see s of all cultures not just somali. You'll see Indho yar with blacks, paki girls with Arabs, Somalis guys with timo Jilac girls etc. It's a pool of multicultural stds

Shopping for Santa Claus that big nigis guy!:wtf: she'll not find his size

What's wrong with the western Somali diaspora?
Iq68 decreases

I work in the busiest area in Central London. Anyways as I'm making my daily commute, I notice a tall xalimo and a much older cadaan man holding hands as the do their Christmas shopping. I couldn't help it, but was like :pachah1: as the xalimo stared at me back. Ive seen a lot of strange things but this was something new for me.

Then as I'm getting closer to my workplace another xalimo and some cadaan guy are walking with each other. As I'm walking I laugh aloud to myself, they probably thought I'm crazy.

I was just still recovering from the qosol I held back from seeing xalimo no1 and her old ass sugar daddy. If I could take a photo I would've. The man had Bidaar and she looked like his mistress.

:mjlol:

Were they good looking? :farmajoyaab:

1 had the height and bit on the heavier side but it's hard to tell if she was 100% xalimo, her eyes were bit chinky. The second one looked like an emo/ hippy.

I'd give them both a 5.5

I mean if she was overly staring back then she may have been. Thats funny cos no word of a lie I see somali girls with white guys all the time nowadays :yloezpe:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There are sales everywhere, you don't have to celebrate Christmas to shop..

I've been shopping last week non-stop because of great deals.

There are sales everywhere, you don't have to celebrate Christmas to shop..

I've been shopping last week non-stop because of great deals.

I'm not saying that I just presumed so. Majority people now are shopping are on getting their Christmas gifts. Plus let's not kid ourselves this guy looked like he was doing his Christmas shopping. He was carrying bags, and she seemed to be enjoying the shopping spree lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending