Xalimos, do Faraxs you don't know check you when you're not wearing hijab etc

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I would tell any Muslimah regardless of their ethnicity if they’re alone so I know they won’t do stupid shit to get people’s attention and embarass me. They will also feel uncomfortable and listen right away knowing they’re alone and being approached by a man.

exposedmeat

it's funny how dumb u are
I would tell any Muslimah regardless of their ethnicity if they’re alone so I know they won’t do stupid shit to get people’s attention and embarass me. They will also feel uncomfortable and listen right away knowing they’re alone and being approached by a man.
how many girls did you save with that technique :yacadiim:

I would tell any Muslimah regardless of their ethnicity if they’re alone so I know they won’t do stupid shit to get people’s attention and embarass me. They will also feel uncomfortable and listen right away knowing they’re alone and beingapproached by a man.
If you cared about decency and modesty, you'd change your DP.

Surre

Child of Sheikh Google, Grandson of Periplus
VIP
Why do you never help yourself or other men?

Is the deen of Allah only for women?
Why’d you assume I don’t help men? Whenever I see men doing wrong I always call them out. I probably help men more than woman

Surre

Child of Sheikh Google, Grandson of Periplus
VIP
What kind of things do you call men out for sxb?
Wearing earrings/nose piercings/jewelry in general. Drugs, alcohol, wearing inappropriate clothing. Messing around with women, disrespecting parents, not praying Salat, watching inappropriate videos etc

Trending

Latest posts