Xalimos, do Faraxs you don't know check you when you're not wearing hijab etc

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I would tell any Muslimah regardless of their ethnicity if they’re alone so I know they won’t do stupid shit to get people’s attention and embarass me. They will also feel uncomfortable and listen right away knowing they’re alone and being approached by a man.

exposedmeat

Hi HMM
I would tell any Muslimah regardless of their ethnicity if they’re alone so I know they won’t do stupid shit to get people’s attention and embarass me. They will also feel uncomfortable and listen right away knowing they’re alone and being approached by a man.
how many girls did you save with that technique :yacadiim:

I would tell any Muslimah regardless of their ethnicity if they’re alone so I know they won’t do stupid shit to get people’s attention and embarass me. They will also feel uncomfortable and listen right away knowing they’re alone and beingapproached by a man.
If you cared about decency and modesty, you'd change your DP.

Snacks

Pro-Chinese Expansion
VIP
Why do you never help yourself or other men?

Is the deen of Allah only for women?
Why’d you assume I don’t help men? Whenever I see men doing wrong I always call them out. I probably help men more than woman

Snacks

Pro-Chinese Expansion
VIP
What kind of things do you call men out for sxb?
Wearing earrings/nose piercings/jewelry in general. Drugs, alcohol, wearing inappropriate clothing. Messing around with women, disrespecting parents, not praying Salat, watching inappropriate videos etc

Trending

Latest posts