Xalimo's come in - Will be taking applications from Feb 13-Feb 15. If the Application is not filled in fully your candidacy will be disregarded

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Will be taking applications from Feb 13-Feb 15. If the Application is not filled in fully your candidacy will be disregarded
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 10.32.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 10.32.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 10.32.21 PM.png

Sorry, we've Muslim here. No girlfriend or boyfriend.

Also, you need to apply by going up to her dad. Women don't apply, men do.

Depends. If he’s ‘far above your league’ then you have to apply.

Why would you as a man pursue a girl you deem far below you? The rules don't change. You still have to go up to her wali and he has to assess if he deems you worthy enough for his daughter ect.

Men rarely go for women they percieve as lower than them tbh. And if they do, they clearly see something that benefits them and that evens it out.

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Why would you as a man pursue a girl you deem far below you? The rules don't change. You still have to go up to her wali and he has to assess if he deems you worthy enough for his daughter ect.
You could ask your wali to talk to them. Also maybe ‘above your league’ was the wrong choice of words, what I’m saying is that if a guy has it all then he’s probably not going to waste time chasing.
Men rarely go for women they percieve as lower than them tbh. And if they do, they clearly see something that benefits them and that evens it out.
Men date down all the time.

You could ask your wali to talk to them. Also maybe ‘above your league’ was the wrong choice of words, what I’m saying is that if a guy has it all then he’s probably not going to waste time chasing.

Men date down all the time.

They are not dating down in their eyes. You and I might see a guy that ticks a lot of boxes but is married to a woman we deem as average, but clearly he might not see it that way. My whole point was talking about their perception, rather than what everyone else can see.

The thing is, because women are rarely pro-active in finding someone, whilst men on the other hand are, a man will go for the best he can simply because they are the go-getters, whilst women due to culture have to wait for men to approach them.

Trending