Xalimos and TLM movement

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
This xalimo i know with six kids and a husband was out all night demonstrating. She posted on her FB that she had couple of close calls last night. So i send her a private message telling her why dont you stay home with your kids and husband instead of risking your life? Maxa kagalay TLM? She replied, non of your buisness. I said ok. Then she kept on replying how its important to stand for our rights bla bla bla. I replied, surely your six kids and husband are more important than demonstrating all night? She unfriended me and blocked me.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This xalimo i know with six kids and a husband was out all night demonstrating. She posted on her FB that she had couple of close calls last night. So i send her a private message telling her why dont you stay home with your kids and husband instead of risking your life? Maxa kagalay TLM? She replied, non of your buisness. I said ok. Then she kept on replying how its important to stand for our rights bla bla bla. I replied, surely your six kids and husband are more important than demonstrating all night? She unfriended me and blocked me.

Qasaaro, between Corona and the fires being out in these riots is a death wish

Did she loot? maybe that's why she was out all night lol

:faysalwtf: :mjlol:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Six kids and a husband and was still out all night demonstrating? Sounds a little too good for your narrative now does it? Unless you're pulling it out of your ass

Post the screenshot of her FB post with her name censored

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Another emasculated farax with a wife who rides him like a donkey.

Not even surprised anymore:drakekidding:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Everyone eating this fairytale up without questioning the legitimacy or how unrealistic it seems has made me come to this grim and despairing conclusion...

You people don't want the truth, you just want something to get mad at

Everyone eating this fairytale up without questioning the legitimacy or how unrealistic it seems has made me come to this grim and despairing conclusion...

You people don't want the truth, you just want something to get mad at

:ohlord: this is clearly fake but they ate it up :stressed: @Apophis was making a joke but these xoolo can't see that. He is probably disappointed in them too.

Trending