Xalimo writes blog "Somali men ain't shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah crime and poverty is way worse than that. Unless it's like systematic and widespread, criminals are always going to be worse.

You have your priorities messed up sxb.
Self respect and dignity mean more to me than going hungry sxb. My priorities are straight.

They both are. Somali rap boys and terrorist joining imbeciles and those who engage in drugs and sex rings are damaging our rep. But if you ask me, there is nothing worse than being known as the community to go to for cheap women. If I had a son and a daughter, I'd much prefer my son be a drug dealer and utter failure, a crack head who begs in the streets than my daughter be known as the cheap girl who married an ex con Roger. There is a reason why men across cultures and religions use other mens' sisters and mothers to insult them.

then I don't know what to tell you if you think that's the worse thing out there. except maybe stop thinking your better than others? who are you to judge ex-con roger and whether or not anyone will accept him?I don't agree with it but these girls are free to marry whoever they like. and it's marriage after all, a cheap girl is one who sleeps with whoever, or sells herself on the street corner. any girl who gets married is protecting her chastity and therefore not cheap. What can I say you have a jahil caveman mentality, that's why it bothers you so much :manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Self respect and dignity mean more to me than going hungry sxb. My priorities are straight.

Criminals have none of that. And the problem is that they are cyclical in their degeneracy. They will have kids and they will breed inept, confused men incapable of standing on their own two feet.

A woman who marries out is always a minority and even then as long as she has some semblance of her culture in tact she can still infuse some of that into her kids. They have a chance at being educated and thoughtful human beings whereas the degenerate son in your hypothetical will only rear losers who sponge off society.

Your priorities are skewed because you are condemning perfectly halal unions - albeit rife with self hate and lunacy - and favoring haram and criminal behaviour.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nothing is worse than your own honor being soiled.

You niggas need to see the forest for the trees.

If more women were marrying out I'd be inclined to agree we have a horrible problem, but currently we have no wealth or capital to speak of and we need scientific and political prestige.

Henny drinking criminals are the only thing stopping the diaspora from achieving that in the future. They also ironically go hand in hand with leaving the culture and eventually marrying out.

Let's pick our problems better and focus on who really tarnished our image.

then I don't know what to tell you if you think that's the worse thing out there. except maybe stop thinking your better than others? who are you to judge ex-con roger and whether or not anyone will accept him?I don't agree with it but these girls are free to marry whoever they like. and it's marriage after all, a cheap girl is one who sleeps with whoever, or sells herself on the street corner. any girl who gets married is protecting her chastity and therefore not cheap. What can I say you have a jahil caveman mentality, that's why it bothers you so much :manny:
Then they are self haters.
Yes I am doing better in life than those ex cons. In that sense, I am better than them. Haye what else? Calling an ex con an ex con is not a judgement or on an insult, it's the truth.

What I say bothers you because you want to subscribe to the believe that we are lazy, unemployed, drug dealers etc..and then you want to come defend those girls who marry guys who are worse than any of the things you mentioned. You can't argue for two conflicting views, pick one.

those are a minority in their communities. every other one f those people at the very least are capable of building a country, including the bantu that are looked down upon on this site so often. even those women you mentioned are grossly exaggerated. I've never met a woman who married an ex-con and I only know two who married ajaanib. but I can pull up at least 20 articles on the spot of somali guys engaged in organized and sex crimes that bring embarrassment to us all. nice try

and even if a woman were to marry an ex-con it's her choice. I know converts that were criminals in the past but god-fearing muslims today who are upstanding members of society so who are you to look down on them?

:ayaanswag:Funny how that argument never works for Somali men. All Somali men are addicted to khat and all of us are dropouts.

Waar xoolohan yaa naga qabta? These airheads and their cognitive dissonance is infuriating.:camby:

Then they are self haters.
Yes I am doing better in life than those ex cons. In that sense, I am better than them. Haye what else? Calling an ex con an ex con is not a judgement or on an insult, it's the truth.

What I say bothers you because you want to subscribe to the believe that we are lazy, unemployed, drug dealers etc..and then you want to come defend those girls who marry guys who are worse than any of the things you mentioned. You can't argue for two conflicting views, pick one.

except that they aren't worse than what I mentioned. you only see them as worse because you believe because you were born into islam youre better than them by default. there are obvious self haters like cheesenxalwo but even them I support them the right to their own life choices.

except that they aren't worse than what I mentioned. you only see them as worse because you believe because you were born into islam youre better than them by default. there are obvious self haters like cheesenxalwo but even them I support them the right to their own life choices.
You mentioned crime and drug dealers. Let me ask you this, why were the ex cons arrested? I am sure they weren't taking a tour in jails. How do you know they are not worse? You can keep denying it but a man who served time is worse than one out on the streets selling drugs because he clearly hasn't done the same amount of crimes as the one who was arrested for it. You can't keep flp flopping like this maanta dhan. You are arguing for the sake of it and make contradicting points.

:ayaanswag:Funny how that argument never works for Somali men. All Somali men are addicted to khat and all of us are dropouts.

Waar xoolohan yaa naga qabta? These airheads and their cognitive dissonance is infuriating.:camby:

you didn't have a problem with it when all somali women were being called cheap because of a few cheesenxalwos out there making youtube channels and their swirl fanbase :bell: the rate of male somali losers is actually higher than the cheesenxalwo rate :manny: but I've none the less shown respect to somali men and never stereotyped them up until this point. :ivers:

You mentioned crime and drug dealers. Let me ask you this, why were the ex cons arrested? I am sure they weren't taking a tour in jails. How do you know they are not worse? You can keep denying it but a man who served time is worse than one out on the streets selling drugs because he clearly hasn't done the same amount of crimes as the one who was arrested for it. You can't keep flp flopping like this maanta dhan. You are arguing for the sake of it and make contradicting points.

where did I flip flop? there are plenty of somali ex-cons. look through the registry in any somali populated area if you don't believe me.

Its not about thinking you are better than others. It is about Standards and compatibility. You don't marrry a ex-convicted waste from outside your culture who has been muslim for only 1 month revoke your mehr in the process. Do you think marriage is a joke? Marriage is dignity.

If you believe girls are free to marry whomever then these girls would be viewed as cheap, cuz they sure as hell have no standards. How much do you think someone values themselves if they settle for left overs?

There is nothing jaahill about what @Adolf-Hitler said

Prophet muhammed PBUH said: '' People are like gold and silver; those who were best in Jahiliyyah (Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance) are best in Islam". He can judge ex-con reverts all he wants and make status based distinctions.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
even tho my children's dna will be rich in e1b1a content, it must be done

:wow:
I never thought i would see the day I met a E1b1a Somali.

doc-rivers.gif

You niggas need to see the forest for the trees.

If more women were marrying out I'd be inclined to agree we have a horrible problem, but currently we have no wealth or capital to speak of and we need scientific and political prestige.

Henny drinking criminals are the only thing stopping the diaspora from achieving that in the future. They also ironically go hand in hand with leaving the culture and eventually marrying out.

Let's pick our problems better and focus on who really tarnished our image.

WTF are you even talking about? i am not downplaying or ignoring the waste youth who are criminals and gang bangers (as it is in Canada.)

But this has nothing to say for them marrying out to foreign trash. If thats the issue where is the upgrade? Where is the upgrade?

Why don't you see a similar trend in other communities who have the same issues as us? Why aren't Jamaican women, African American women and Arab etc women leaving their communities and insulting their own men with racist characterizations?

where did I flip flop? there are plenty of somali ex-cons. look through the registry in any somali populated area if you don't believe me.
You said Somali dudes are unemployed and lazy, and then you said that was the reason why girls marry out, when I pointed out they marry ex cons, recent reverts who are in a worse position than ur average faarax and losers in general, you said there is nothing wrong with that and asked me why I am looking down them? So why is it a problem for faaaraxs to be criminals so much that the girls venture out for marriage but when they end up with worse spouses, it is okay and we shouldn't look down on them? That's called flip flopping, no offense but I shouldn't be pointing it out, it is too obvious.

Its not about thinking you are better than others. It is about Standards and compatibility. You don't marrry a ex-convicted waste from outside your culture who has been muslim for only 1 month revoke your mehr in the process. Do you think marriage is a joke? Marriage is dignity.

If you believe girls are free to marry whomever then these girls would be viewed as cheap, cuz they sure as hell have no standards. How much do you think someone values themselves if they settle for left overs?

There is nothing jaahill about what @Adolf-Hitler said

Prophet muhammed PBUH said: '' People are like gold and silver; those who were best in Jahiliyyah (Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance) are best in Islam". He can judge ex-con reverts all he wants and make status based distinctions.

you can have standards for yourself, you don't get to decide for others what they are too good for that's for them to decide. one man's trash is another one's treasure

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
WTF are you even talking about? i am not downplaying or ignoring the waste youth who are criminals and gang bangers (as it is in Canada.)

But this has nothing to say for them marrying out to foreign trash. If thats the issue where is the upgrade? Where is the upgrade?

Why don't you see a similar trend in other communities who have the same issues as us? Why aren't Jamaican women, African American women and Arab etc women leaving their communities and insulting their own men with racist characterizations?

Firstly my original response was to Adolf-Hitler who said that women marrying out was worse than criminals. I was just stating that criminals are way worse than Somali girls marrying out. He made the comparison.

I was also equating the trash who engage in crime and debauchery with eventually marrying out. They have very little culture left and many choose to embrace the lifestyle entirely. Especially where I live. Gang banger farax with a white or Jamaican girlfriend/wife.

Secondly AA women and Jamaican women are heavily stigmatized. They aren't as desirable because of societal preconceptions as a whole. And even then I am confident AA women have higher rates of interracial marriages than Somali girls. Without a doubt.

You need to visit lipstick alley and see what goes on in that community. If you are buying into this meme that Somali girls are en masse marrying for apples then it's best you look around. Maybe the UK has some shit going on but here the decent ones find decent Somali men. This is a non issue compared to gang banging hoodlums. Those fuckers ruin our image globally.

You said Somali dudes are unemployed and lazy, and then you said that was the reason why girls marry out, when I pointed out they marry ex cons, recent reverts who are in a worse position than ur average faarax and losers in general, you said there is nothing wrong with that and asked me why I am looking down them? So why is it a problem for faaaraxs to be criminals so much that the girls venture out for marriage but when they end up with worse spouses, it is okay and we shouldn't look down on them? That's called flip flopping, no offense but I shouldn't be pointing it out, it is too obvious.

for the last time, I did not say they marry out because somali men are trash. I said the embarrassment of these girls is overplayed and you should instead be embarrassed by the many other problems rather than something as personal as a person's marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending