Xalimo with some crazy sideburns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Ain't no better way of enjoying Eid than showing off your chemical makeup
side effects:samwelcome:

I know there's at least a couple of niggas here who are mad jealous! :mjlol:

:shookgabre::shookgabre::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf: inallilahi wa ina ilayhi raajicuun what is that creature? It looks like a Turkish male got slapped with a xalimos face

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I underestimated the effects of Bollywood movies, I never thought it would effect our phenotype, especially to the point xalimos evolved to become hairy.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Somali girls strive and bleach their skin to look more Arab/white so if i am sane rational somali male it will perfect sense to feed from the source of whiteness and marry Arab or white Woman!

This has nothing to do with bleaching. The poor woman suffers from PCOS, it causes an increase in testosterone levels and causes women to grow facial hair.

@AussieHustler delete this thread. It is bullying a woman with a disease she cant control. What if she ever saw this?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This was inevitable in the never ending struggle to become Arab/Hindi. The logical step after bleaching is using hair growing ointments to complete their transformation into a pale, unobrowed abomination.
:francis:
This has nothing to do with bleaching. The poor woman suffers from PCOS, it causes an increase in testosterone levels and causes women to grow facial hair.

@AussieHustler delete this thread. It is bullying a woman with a disease she cant control. What if she ever saw this?
You think really she can read English?
:mjlol:

This was inevitable in the never ending struggle to become Arab/Hindi. The logical step after bleaching is using hair growing ointments to complete their transformation into a pale, unobrowed abomination.
:francis:

You think really she can read English?
:mjlol:

What happened in your life that made you so cruel that you laugh at others who suffer from diseases?

You don't know if she suffers from the disease and everything points to bleach being the cause of this

How on earth does bleach cause excessive hair growth?

If that is the case, you should bottle it and sell it to bald men, you will make a killing.

It is very obvious from looking at her that she suffers from similar facial hair seen in men and not women.

The reason for this is because women who suffer from PCOS have elevated levels of testosterone.

Listen, you were making fun of a woman suffering from an illness. Instead of deleting your original reply, you double down and say she is the one who caused this.

:gucciwhat:
Calm down you’re acting like she has cancer. She can shave it if she doesn’t like it.

PCOS does not just lead to extra facial hair it causes other things like infertility.

Anyways the point I was making was this thread is full of people making fun of a poor lady who has a disease.

When I politely informed you guys, the mature and nice thing to have done was for the people to delete their messages. Not to double down on their bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.