Xalimo who left family to marry AA revert does Q/A - confirms that he is not in their's child's life

And offcourse she returns to minnesota as single mum. Tbh she didnt need confirm it as we knew. Madows dont even raise fullblown Madow kids you thinknthey gonna raise half Madow kid?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Click on the video and I was surprised by the reccomendations;

i95Sc23.png

Just how many Xalimos are divorced on youtube :gucciwhat:

i95Sc23.png

@kickz

The problem is they all married for Halal sex and when things get tough, divorce kicks in. The amount of very young Somali divorcees pulling prams with two other young kids hanging to her abaya in Melbourne has tripled and their husbands are chewing garaabo with other single mothers. It’s crazy and I wouldn’t be surprised if we Somalis have more divorces than the whole of China.

i95Sc23.png

It's not just xalimos, it's all young muslim woman. They all get married super young either for Halal sex or pressure from parents, then they all end up divorcee mothers with 3 children at age of 26 once they realize them and their partner don't actually like each other like that.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's not just xalimos, it's all young muslim woman. They all get married super young either for Halal sex or pressure from parents, then they all end up divorcee mothers with 3 children at age of 26 once they realize them and their partner don't actually like each other like that.

If they are anything like girl in OP, they chose poorly:manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some people constantly make poor decisions. She is going through a custody battle and needs to chill with these instagram expose'e so they dont get used against her. I mean she is angry for how stupid she was and all the sacrifices she made for him only to be spat at. But what happened to taking your L quietly? Kep going on these rants and she may lose full custody

She not playing the life game right. What a mess. Why she post every?

She has become addicted to one of the worse drugs out there.....clout. She is 25 year old mother who is nursing assistance. She needs to focus on her job and kid and not have snapchat arguments with her baby daddy and share with the world

i95Sc23.png

Type divorce on yt search bar at least 3 on the first page are Somalis. I don’t know if this is the case because YouTube knows I am Somali myself or it’s actually on the first page lol

Trending