Xalimo starts a petition to stop the billion dollar aid given to Mogadishu by the US gov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hassan sheikh gets $40,000 as a retirement plan to pay for security, living costs and travel expenses.

That is $480,000 a year the country spends on his lifestyle. That's a lot of money for anyone I'm wondering who's approved of it while the country has 73% poverty rate.

Caadi mahan :farmajoyaab:
They get paid way too much for an underdeveloped nation. Shouldnt president salary be relative to the rest of the country? U.S presidents get 400k a year there is no reason hsm should be getting that much as just his pension and the millions when he was president. Its ridiculous.

most of that money wont leave Washington and the million that reaches Mogadishu will end up in swiss banks,

They get paid way too much for an underdeveloped nation. Shouldnt president salary be relative to the rest of the country? U.S presidents get 400k a year there is no reason hsm should be getting that much as just his pension and the millions when he was president. Its ridiculous.

Right. I agree with everything you just said. The money he's getting is too much. It's just down to corruption really, I'm sure the country doesn't really have much say in this. Otherwise $100, 000- $150 000 yearly would suffice his cost in Tanzania. The country should be using the rest to help the development of the country and tackle unemployment/ poverty rates.

Right. I agree with everything you just said. The money he's getting is too much. It's just down to corruption really, I'm sure the country doesn't really have much say in this. Otherwise $100, 000- $150 000 yearly would suffice his cost in Tanzania. The country should be using the rest to help the development of the country and tackle unemployment/ poverty rates.
Honestly he deserves not even that:/ he should be sued and put on trial but thats not gonna happen

Good. That money is supposed to go from Ras Kambooni in the Jubbas, to Beledweyn in Hiiran, to Calula in Bari, to Jidhi in Awdal. Instead the most of that money will go straight to Swiss bank accounts, and whatever that's left over, will be spent on Xamar.

not just that, hawiye warlords will sue it to cause chaos in xamar and some will be given to shiishkabab to screw up the nation even more, to attack jubaland and puntland

anyone who believes central gov will share the money evenly is either naive or in cahoots with central gov

the last man who did something good for somalia was cabdullahi yusuf, since then they have stolen money

old nationalist guards who cared about the nation like uncle cabdullahi are gone,

cabdi iley once told ogadens when we had drought for every dollar yuo raise for your community i will triple it, he did, my mothers family riased couple hundred grand, her jilip , he gave them 300,00 so they can build ceels, etc

man like cabdi iley, cabdullahi yusuf were not perfect, but who can rule somalis with out karbahsing them, regardless, they have diig, they felt pain, they felt a duty of care for their nation,

i think its about being lander, langabs have a different mental set,

also notice Mj and OG have old sultanimi, kingdoms for centuries, hawiye, marehan waa very recent in running things, since 60s, no previous kingdoms, no history, no tariiq,

if farmajo, hassan shekih,, sheikh sharif were landers with tribes that had deep centuries of history and ugaasnimo, they would have felt pain

this is why hiraale is poor today despite taking 2=3 million each month for 10 years and ahmed madoobe first thing he did was banned chat/QAT from kismayo port/airport to avoid haraam and wants all to eat from the same plate

this is why cabdi iley banned chat in ddsi and gave 20% of university student places to kids from somaliland, 1door, our worst enemy, puntland, djabouti, nfd, south somalia etc

yet what did hassan sheikh and farmajo admins do with scholarships from turkey? yuo have the big heads selling it to somali families from the west, they buy somali passport and a kid raised in london goes to turkey instead of the starving kid from somalia raised there

yet cabdi iley would make sure a murale kid from mandera, cumar muxamuud from mudug, a ciise from djabouti etc were given food, uni, housing for 4 years

dont ever expect a langab to care and have diig for his race, they have cuqdad,

siad barre was the greatest thing marehan produced, but i think it was due to his ogaden mum,

the marehan today have hawiye mothers, wives etc , and forget hawiye leading somalia, its naive if one falls for it,

hawiye has never had daqan, ugasnimo, what have they contributed to somali history before 1960s,

heck even biomal fought italy in the 30s,

0, zero, nothing, so no surprise when they rob the nation,

even 1dor are better at leading somaliland, because they have daqan and ugaasnimo culture and systems like Ogaden and Mj,

this ethos where the sultan gets involved and says to the leader hey behave doesnt exist

cabdi iley gave the garad of Absame a house, cabinet seat direct to him, respect and the face and ambassador of absame around the world,

jidwaq is our eldest and thus our garad waa jidwaq bartire, he told ugaas asbame the Mohamed zubeer reer cabdulle let jidwaq eat out of respect since they own jigjiga region and we are the head always, they also got vice presidency with ciise as well

you will not get this in xamar no respect for elders, becasue the sultan is the over watcher and doesnt want his name tarnished and being called a tuug, so no one to watch over them

waa primitive, no daqan

gone are the days of man like sayidka, cabdullahi yusuf, cabdi iley, siad barre real man like churchill who would die for their people

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Not even 0.01% of that money ever reaches the hands of those corrupt Somali dictators this girl is rallying against.

In a bureaucratic system like the west foreign aid is one of the ways they legally siphon off large amount of money from the public purse without any suspicion (impossible to audit this)

The bulk of the money goes to their own contractors and the mercenary army they have in several bases in Somalia including Puntland.

The only part of the money that ever ends up in Somali hands is if he is either a spy that works for them or the odd official who is bribed for favourable contracts to pillage our resources for pennies.

Why is it some mass conspiracy about everything with you... I don't deny conspiracies exist but you're on a whole different level.

You can look up the American budget and how it's spent. Things are accounted for and there are people who keep a close eye on where the money goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.