Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
this was the tweet that attacked somalis
apparently they thought selfhating somalis where going to help them out

:samwelcome:well they thought wrong
proud of my hunno sisters:z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::vncu2n5:

but it backfired real quick look at the xalimo sisters and give them some love and support guys

and more

xalimos:ahh::banderas:

Last edited:
Kaasi wuxuu ahaa weriyaheena inoo fadhiya Twitter-Land mudane geeljire madaxweyne oo inooga soo warramaye dagaalada Soomaalida iyo dunida inteeda kale dhexmaraya ee meeshaasi ka socdo. Mahadsanid Mudane geeljire madaxweyne.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Kaasi wuxuu ahaa weriyaheena inoo fadhiya Twitter-Land mudane geeljire madaxweyne oo inooga soo warramaye dagaalada Soomaalida iyo dunida inteeda kale dhexmaraya ee meeshaasi ka socdo. Mahadsanid Mudane geeljire madaxweyne.
Aussie,

I recalled some wariye on BBC Somali when I read that. Damn! You know how to report in somali ileen:pachah1::pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Warya I don't know what you're talking about

Just wanted to show some love for the xalimos who put those selhating Somalis in their place

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
this was the tweet that attacked somalis
apparently they thought selfhating somalis where going to help them out

:samwelcome:well they thought wrong
proud of my hunno sisters:z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::vncu2n5:

but it backfired real quick look at the xalimo sisters and give them some love and support guys

and more

xalimos:ahh::banderas:
I ain't falling for that still:samwelcome:

Good for them tho

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
BLM is getting weaker by the day. My old dream of a Somali supremacist diaspora wife may still be possible. Oh be still my beating heart.
:mjhaps:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
BLM is getting weaker by the day. My old dream of a Somali supremacist diaspora wife may still be possible. Oh be still my beating heart.
:mjhaps:
:drakekidding: i guess the somali race isnt going to die after all

their are more it seems the xaarlimos have picked the wrong day and time
abayos be coming for them

:deadosama::dead::dead1: loooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending