Xalimo rapper goes on a tirade against Somali men

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That's so embarrassing, I never see other women from different cultures putting down there own men and praising another culture on social media. there's some sickness in these people. lol she isn't that good looking too. I swear I'm better looking than her. She needs too sit back.

Tukraq

VIP
That's so embarrassing, I never see other women from different cultures putting down there own men and praising another culture on social media. there's some sickness in these people. lol she isn't that good looking too. I swear I'm better looking than her. She needs too sit back.
That’s interesting info, I’ll make a mental note

It is embarrassing why not just shout out the men you do like. Sounds logical enough.

@Jaydaan

She could call herself Layla Nacas and non-Somalis would pronounce it as Nakas, what a cool name. She raps crap and is surrounded by alcoholics and their Hennessey bottles.

https://babesngents.com/pages/layla-hendryx-profile-interview

Why do you do what you do? Cuz im a real ni gga

First Language? Real Ni gga

Say anything you want, about anything (Last words) Fvck em.

Who are you? (Answer how you interpret this question)
Im the realust ni gga

Aussie I think she is too real for us coming from the streets of ottawa. You get interviewed and chance to showcase your personality. Why you gotta talk like this? Also they say her ful name is layla hendryx. She actually changed her last name

were
https://babesngents.com/pages/layla-hendryx-profile-interview

Why do you do what you do? Cuz im a real ni gga

First Language? Real Ni gga

Say anything you want, about anything (Last words) Fvck em.

Who are you? (Answer how you interpret this question)
Im the realust ni gga

Aussie I think she is too real for us coming from the streets of ottawa. You get interviewed and chance to showcase your personality. Why you gotta talk like this? Also they say her ful name is layla hendryx. She actually changed her last name

@Jaydaan

There many reer Canadians here and have you met a sane one? I thought @YourBroMoe and @sophisticate were the only sane ones, was I wrong!!! U soo duceey.

Muji

VIP
I was expecting to hear a diss track

Skinny and blick
Jobless with small dicks
Unemployed broke
Their mothers turned them into a joke
Cucked with no daddy
They think they can compete with Idris the zaddy
When they are old odeys
They sit outside cafes all day
When they are young they sell drugs