Xalimo queenz in these streets

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look at these pathetic Somali men recording like es instead of intervening in between the two fighting Xalimoz. It requires British police to fix the situation

Any other ethnic group would have immediately stopped it (except AA)

Have Somali men been neutered?

Look at these pathetic Somali men recording like es instead of intervening in between the two fighting Xalimoz. It requires British police to fix the situation

London farahs have a weird demanor...1/2 cucks 1/4 gangster and 1/4 khanis

What's wrong with you self-loathing apes? What you're saying is demonstrably untrue.

I wouldn't have interfered either and gotten involved in that trashy behaviour.

London farahs have a weird demanor...1/2 cucks 1/4 gangster and 1/4 khanis

lol this applies to literally every somali guy except scandinavians (except they gay part cause there are a lot of them there ). the most gay somalis ive ever heard of or seen online are from the US. Ive never heard of a gay somali from the UK. that sohollywood guy and all his friends, the transgender who got jumped recently, all those lgbt twitter accounts from the US etc etc.

plus im not sure how you view masculinity, but jumping in when two xalimos are fighting is possibly the most feminine thing you can do, especially if they're not related to you. what niin rag gets involved in naag business? its cool if thats your thing tho

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
lol this applies to literally every somali guy except scandinavians (except they gay part cause there are a lot of them there ). the most gay somalis ive ever heard of or seen online are from the US. Ive never heard of a gay somali from the UK. that sohollywood guy and all his friends, the transgender who got jumped recently, all those lgbt twitter accounts from the US etc etc.

plus im not sure how you view masculinity, but jumping in when two xalimos are fighting is possibly the most feminine thing you can do, especially if they're not related to you. what niin rag gets involved in naag business? its cool if thats your thing tho
No one is asking them to jump in but to defuse the situation and solve their issues in private (at least scrap out it out other than the public)

No one is asking them to jump in but to defuse the situation and solve their issues in private (at least scrap out it out other than the public)

es fight all the time, this is not something new. idk why somali guys need to be put on a pedestal when girls of every ethnicity wild out every once in a while, and their respective ethnicities dont feel the need to jump in. this possessive nature over strangers in the name of shared ethnicity is weird.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

That's a lie. Most men wouldn't care as a whole.

I can't imagine chinese men stopping a fight.
I can't imagine black men stopping a fight.
I can't imagine south asians stopping a fight.

GTFOH with that nonsense.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What's wrong with you self-loathing apes? What you're saying is demonstrably untrue.

I wouldn't have interfered either and gotten involved in that trashy behaviour.
Real shit.

Trending