Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
You're finally back after Shukri exposed you :chrisfreshhah:
tenor.gif

@Kingjames

TooMacaan

VIP
Somalis are getting cucked by curries now, he looks like a high status curry too. Women have no in group loyalty, nothing new here.

Just be glad it was not this Indian.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Face is life buddy boyo, ascend or perish. 8+ or death in 2018!
:dead::deadmanny:You're definitely a Somali guy from r/incel and/or lookism.net,...all your posts reek of that ish:mjlol:.
Now, I wonder who thou art:cosbyhmm:...Redpillage? Coping BBC??

:dead::deadmanny:You're definitely a Somali guy from r/incel and/or lookism.net,...all your posts reek of that ish:mjlol:.
Now, I wonder who thou art:cosbyhmm:...Redpillage? Coping BBC??

Ahaha, someone happens to be a sleuth. I am honestly surprised that you managed to figure that much out. I shouldn't have used TSH's selfie. Do you know of my good friends fauxfox, Redpillage, Somalicel, Reflex and Laqurai? Just lol, this chick has been lurking on our forum. Join us and go to Gandy heaven.

TooMacaan

VIP
Ahaha, someone happens to be a sleuth. I am honestly surprised that you managed to figure that much out. I shouldn't have used TSH's selfie. Do you know of my good friends fauxfox, Redpillage, Somalicel, Reflex and Laqurai? Just lol, this chick has been lurking on our forum. Join us and go to Gandy heaven.
Lol it was more of the obsessive face measurement/analysis, LMS signature, 'boyo' + other incel/lookism terms you used, than anything else tbh-- had me wondering when you'd start with all that 'amog' talk.. or w/e it's called >.< Tsh is unattractive af honestly; Indian male in OP's pic >>>> so called 'chad' Indian.

I haven't lurked enough to know all those characters, I've seen a few of Redpillage's posts and perhaps Somalicel as well. Is fauxfox your other acc? :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending