Xalimo landhere tricked into mormom cult church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-4-26_14-59-58.png

Hi I'm Ayan Maryan Omar
Hiya Everyone! I'm Ayan & became a member of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint, converted from Islam. I'm a Mormon!

ABOUT ME

So, here's somethings you should know about me: I am a bubbly, fun and positive person. I love to sing, dance and act so I do Musical Theatre at college. I have only been baptized since October, so I am still all new to this, peeps Ummm, I love to perform as you probably can guess Literally love to cook and try out new things and learn from them. Enjoying Life as we speak!!!

WHY I AM A MORMON
I just was like you guys when I first heard about the Book of Mormon as I am a Musical Theatre student and there was musical about it. Such a monkey I was. So I met two missionaries there but I thought they were part of the cast as they dressed exactly like them but that wasn't the case. So been invited by them to come tomorrow to church and have a look around and I did and the moment I walked into the sacrement hall, I felt something different and ever since got interested about joining the church but it came at a cost, losing my family and that nearly destroyed but I believe with the guidance of Heavenly Father, I knew it was the best decision I have made EVER! So got baptized almost a month now and I am truly having a blast and recieving blessings and the Holy Spirit, I have never felt this good literally. If I could do it, can you too?

I hope she is guided back to the true church of the ALMIGHTY FATHER.(ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH)
upload_2018-4-26_14-59-58.png

View attachment 42695
Hi I'm Ayan Maryan Omar
Hiya Everyone! I'm Ayan & became a member of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint, converted from Islam. I'm a Mormon!

ABOUT ME

So, here's somethings you should know about me: I am a bubbly, fun and positive person. I love to sing, dance and act so I do Musical Theatre at college. I have only been baptized since October, so I am still all new to this, peeps Ummm, I love to perform as you probably can guess Literally love to cook and try out new things and learn from them. Enjoying Life as we speak!!!

WHY I AM A MORMON
I just was like you guys when I first heard about the Book of Mormon as I am a Musical Theatre student and there was musical about it. Such a monkey I was. So I met two missionaries there but I thought they were part of the cast as they dressed exactly like them but that wasn't the case. So been invited by them to come tomorrow to church and have a look around and I did and the moment I walked into the sacrement hall, I felt something different and ever since got interested about joining the church but it came at a cost, losing my family and that nearly destroyed but I believe with the guidance of Heavenly Father, I knew it was the best decision I have made EVER! So got baptized almost a month now and I am truly having a blast and recieving blessings and the Holy Spirit, I have never felt this good literally. If I could do it, can you too?

I hope she is guided back to the true church of the ALMIGHTY FATHER.(ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH)View attachment 42695
I’m curious are there any Reer xamar Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts