Xalimo in Westminster pic says she already aided victims and was calling hooyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Poor girl, she looks absolutely terrified. White people are just vile creatures.
I don't see how stereoyping after an example of stereotyping in action was literally just shown off will benefit things at all. There's no point believing that "Not all muslims are terrorists!", but then saying "White people are evil". :umwhat:

I don't see how stereoyping after an example of stereotyping in action was literally just shown off will benefit things at all. There's no point believing that "Not all muslims are terrorists!", but then saying "White people are evil". :umwhat:

Boo hoo. Stop defending these racists, they wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. Have some self respect.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Boo hoo. Stop defending these racists, they wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. Have some self respect.
I'm not defending racists, you moron.
You can attack them all you want. You aren't just attacking them, you're attacking an entire race, which I thought was hypocritical. Try to think before you post comments.

I'm not defending racists, you moron.
You can attack them all you want. You aren't just attacking them, you're attacking an entire race, which I thought was hypocritical. Try to think before you post comments.

Get a life, these people don't need a qaxoonti like you to come to their defence, and don't call me a moron, you silly c*nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending