XALIMO in Germany is having a psychotic episode. She’s screaming at the top her tongue. (Geeljires who have crossed the Mediterranean are not normal)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
OK I listened to her rant and she mentioned that alcohol has ruined Somalis in Germany, that she hasn't seen her kids for 5 years, that she is being bullied by Somali women in her city.

Seems like anyone would break down at that point, Europe isnt for Somalis its an cayr haven with no prospects. Just end up a drunk nervous wreck like this.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
OK I listened to her rant and she mentioned that alcohol has ruined Somalis in Germany, that she hasn't seen her kids for 5 years, that she is being bullied by Somali women in her city.

Seems like anyone would break down at that point, Europe isnt for Somalis its an cayr haven with no prospects. Just end up a drunk nervous wreck like this.
You forgot to mention the online qabil war/ cyber bullying that‘s happening and her being alone and ppl irl attacking her. Miskiina may Allah protect her and ease her affairs.

Apollo

VIP
Europe isnt for Somalis its an cayr haven with no prospects. Just end up a drunk nervous wreck like this.

There are lots of opportunities, especially in Germany, which has ridiculously low unemployment rates and job opportunities left an right.

The fobs don't want to learn the language nor integrate, that's the main issue, not actual lack of opportunities.

TekNiKo

VIP
You forgot to mention the online qabil war/ cyber bullying that‘s happening and her being alone and ppl irl attacking her. Miskiina may Allah protect her and ease her affairs.
Yeah I would go mad to if I was an orphan with no friends/family support network. We feel sorry for her and I hope she gets the help she needs, she also seems to be a mother too, adding to the stress.

TekNiKo

VIP
There are lots of opportunities, especially in Germany, which has ridiculously low unemployment rates and job opportunities left an right.

The fobs don't want to learn the language nor integrate, that's the main issue, not actual lack of opportunities.
Yeah, seems like they live amongst each other and dont integrate thus living a ghetto life, Germany doesnt seem to be easy to integrate too compared to English speaking western countries.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah, seems like they live amongst each other and dont integrate thus living a ghetto life, Germany doesnt seem to be easy to integrate too compared to English speaking western countries.

No, it is easier to find a job in Germany than in Anglo countries. They even have programs where they train you on the job so long as you remain with the company for a few years.

These welfare fobs don't like to live with white people. All they want is the money, not work to improve the country, especially the 1st generation ones.

No, it is easier to find a job in Germany than in Anglo countries. They even have programs where they train you on the job so long as you remain with the company for a few years.

These welfare fobs don't like to live with white people. All they want is the money, not work to improve the country, especially the 1st generation ones.
Agree, its systematic seeking cayr.
I have seen freshie's in livestreams telling people back they should make the trip. They'll get free money & housing . Imagine 150€ monthly is heaven for those

Keo

VIP
Is that what recently arrived FOBS are getting up to in Europe?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Dude! I’ve noticed that certain Somalis in certain European countries (Germany and Austria) are facing such a gaajo and waali life. These Somalis are Mediterranean tahriib survivors. They unbelievable.

Here’s another one that had her kids taken away and who complains about other Somali females talking about her.

Dude! I’ve noticed that certain Somalis in certain European countries (Germany and Austria) are facing such a gaajo and waali life. These Somalis are Mediterranean tahriib survivors. They unbelievable.

Here’s another one that had her kids taken away and who complains about other Somali females talking about her.

Way dhibaataysan yihiin. May Allah make it easy for them. Those European dead languages are hard to learn .

GemState

36/21
VIP
New FOBs I've noticed are in 3 groups;

1st type are the ones that refuse to do anything with their life despite arriving, become alcoholics and end up on a downward spiral. Thought they didn't have to work after arriving in Europe

2nd type are ones that assimilate so quick, then try very hard to act westernized.

3rd type are the hard workers that are in the middle and stay fairly lowkey

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
New FOBs I've noticed are in 3 groups;

1st type are the ones that refuse to do anything with their life despite arriving, become alcoholics and end up on a downward spiral. Thought they didn't have to work after arriving in Europe

2nd type are ones that assimilate so quick, then try very hard to act westernized.

3rd type are the hard workers that are in the middle and stay fairly lowkey

You are a good sociologist of the Geeljires who have crossed the Mediterranean.

Yourr absolutely right.
First group is more prevalent. I wonder if they trying to numb the near death experience. They pick up on the bottle.

Then you got the 2nd group. Like this one.
She went from that

To this

Trending