Xalimo hits a Madow guys car in Columbus and asks for him to be alcohol tested

The officer is clearly irritated by them. She made an illegal move and was in the wrong and then her whole community comes to ask the man to be alcohol tested :hemad:

This is the 50th accident I’ve seen on video at the same Somali mall. They need to start taking back some of these people’s licenses.

I witnessed three different geeljire accidents in one week in Columbus.

Here are what some of their Ohio neighbours think of their driving:

Somalis don’t do well with obeying simple laws. No turning signals, cruising in the left lane, either EXTREMELY over or under the speed limit. Ever since I got my license a few months ago, driving with family members as been a nightmare as I notice every mistake they make.

Oh and the talking/texting on the phone while driving! Drives me crazy!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The accident occurred right front of the Somali Universal Mall. She was trying to turn left. That street is busy as hell. Knowing the nature of the Somali animal, she became inpatient and tried to turn fast. On that street, at that juncture cars are coming off of a curve and they going by 45 mikes per hour. She hit the hit head on.

Somalis don’t do well with obeying simple laws. No turning signals, cruising in the left lane, either EXTREMELY over or under the speed limit. Ever since I got my license a few months ago, driving with family members as been a nightmare as I notice every mistake they make.

Oh and the talking/texting on the phone while driving! Drives me crazy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

80% of their licenses were obtained through scam methods. I’m talking abt the reading portion. Too many can’t read or can comprehend the English language

On that same road, a xaliimo was killed after she came onto the road as a truck was passing by. She got crashed to death. I mean she was stuck in the middle of the truck. Allah ya raxma
Was it do to negligence? Did she had a medical episode? Did she mistake the brake for the accelerator?
At the end the police puta ticket on her deceased car.

The officer is clearly irritated by them. She made an illegal move and was in the wrong and then her whole community comes to ask the man to be alcohol tested :hemad:

This is the 50th accident I’ve seen on video at the same Somali mall. They need to start taking back some of these people’s licenses.

Accidents be normal there

Did they say SOMALIANS:susp:

Oh i remember on snapchat there was this guy offering licenses to somali's for money.
I'm starting to think thats where these habayars are getting them from:leon:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im not suprised look at drivers back home driving over there is a headache 0 consideration for other drivers its all about cutting each other off and speeding past one another