XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one signing up to madow forums, yet your ass is here, on a Somali one. Who's obsessed again? :pachah1:

Didn't know telling the truth made me "bitter" and "miserable"
im not the one signing up on forums just to talk bad about another group of people, yet your shameless ass is here, you're still obsessed with madows, since you and others brought them up out of nowhere! stop it, do better. your community is in need of it! you have bigger issues to worry about such as these foolish girls ruining your ethnic groups reputation! other than bringing up another community that has grave issues of its own.

No, the truth doesn't make you miserable its your arrogance that does!

Once again… let me remind y’all that these girls don’t represent our community, nor do they represent any other community they may belong to. They represent themselves. Furthermore let’s not blame another ethnicity for the behavior of these girls.

im not the one signing up on forums just to talk bad about another group of people, yet your shameless ass is here, you're still obsessed with madows, since you and others brought them up out of nowhere! stop it, do better. your community is in need of it! you have bigger issues to worry about such as these foolish girls ruining your ethnic groups reputation! other than bringing up another community that has grave issues of its own.

No, the truth doesn't make you miserable its your arrogance that does!
lmaoo, I joined this forum so i can talk to Somalis, I only bring up madows if the situation calls for it, other than that, idgaf about ya'll. Bye

lmaoo, I joined this forum so i can talk to Somalis, I only bring up madows if the situation calls for it, other than that, idgaf about ya'll. Bye
This situation had nothing to do with madows, if you dont care about us, then keep our race out of your mouth.

I don't think it's in anyone's culture to behave violently towards elders. It would be dishonest to say that it's in 'madow' culture.

And 'cursed' is a bit far, no? you forget the state of our country sxb
Right, the ¨cursed¨ part was crossing a line i would not stand for.

HIBAQ123

You contextualised and made clearances for the devolution and violence in Somalia, so perhaps you should extend the same courtesy to the madows you have in mind.

What do I mean by this?

Afro-Americans really didn't suffer from the same kind of social ills prior to the 70s -- when drugs were poured into their communities; when their leaders were assassinated; and when their movements were infiltrated and disbanded by the most powerful Government the world has ever seen.

Most Afro-Americans are not uncouth, violent hoodlums that relish in beating up their elders.

What you regard as madow culture is in actuality, a violent, peripheral sub-culture that is abhorred by most Afro-Americans -- and it wouldn't be fair to present them as the avatars of Afro-American culture, in the same way that mooryans shouldn't be presented as avatars of Somali culture.

Also, the madows of the United States (and their activism) secured certain concessions that were extended to minorities as a whole -- including Somalis.

Last edited:
What image? We are from war torn country sxb. And why do you care what jareeer thinks? They are far worse than Somalis in terms of degenerate behaviour. World star is dedicated to their bad behaviour
Aren’t you on a so called “jareeer” forum and gossip with Black women?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Somali Maxamed, this is l for us. We need organise youth workshops about social media etiquettes, maintaining good public image etc :stressed:

2021-12-06 (3).png
2021-12-06 (2).png
:dead: :cryinglaughsmiley: :gladbron:

I hate that how if any Somali does some dumb shit, every Somali in the world will hear about it and blow it out of proportion or speak on it for hours on end and not to mention making sure that everyone knows the person or people is/are Somali.

Prime example being that Sophia scammer situation, like there were literally Twitter spaces filled with Somalis for more than a day just speaking on it.

Are we really that jobless or just attention seeking? For a diaspora of no more than 3 mill we sure do make alot more noise than other ethnicities.

It’s getting out of hand we are literally trending every month for stuff that no one would care abt if they weren’t Somali authubillah. The nosiness has to stop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This girl is Haitian. Haitians are known to be hard working and religious. She’s not African American. “Cursed” my ass. You are doing the most.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m in Boston, it’s about time I claimed Oromo. I was a somali from minnesota for 18 years. Now I’m a 4 month old oromo newborn from Boston.
Thank you Buddha for giving me two lives!
:salute:
#FreeOromia🌳

Edit: Astagfirullah, praise Allah swt not Buddha
:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.