Xalimo excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7993.GIF
Shut the f*ck up you hating ass .

Hodan Naleye the 50 year old who thinks she's a teenager, while Iman is a millionaire business woman! She can buy Hodan and her entire village 70 times and still have millions left.

Loooool@ Hodan Naleye build her marriage, isn't she divorced 4 times and now she's married to a married man who will not claim her.

Nacala adiga iyo sanjiigaka kuyaal. yahay who's also insecure.

You jealous .

Who hurt you ? Did you used to work for MJ family as a maid in Middle East?

I don't speak ghetto language, learn how to act as lady then come and speak to me. Only trash that looks up & idolizes other naked . Also money never buys you class.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Shut the f*ck up you hating ass .

Hodan Naleye the 50 year old who thinks she's a teenager, while Iman is a millionaire business woman! She can buy Hodan and her entire village 70 times and still have millions left.

Loooool@ Hodan Naleye build her marriage, isn't she divorced 4 times and now she's married to a married man who will not claim her.

Nacala adiga iyo sanjiigaka kuyaal. yahay who's also insecure.

You jealous .

Who hurt you ? Did you used to work for MJ family as a maid in Middle East?
your dusty tuulo is no better, at least hodan married Somalis unlike iman who married caadans iyo madows. she's not even covered! she's a gaal. hodan looks fit and healthy for her age

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Don't make fun of either of them. Going tit for tat is childish. They're both successful Somali women in their own right nacalaa

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
your dusty tuulo is no better, at least hodan married Somalis unlike iman who married caadans iyo madows. she's not even covered! she's a gaal. hodan looks fit and healthy for her age
Hodan is a from the Dixon projects, she couldn't get ajnabi even when she tried, dusty tuulo? Atleast my people are not weak. Your whole qabiil are the prostitutes of Somali, pick a side, Khatuumo? Somaliland? Puntland? Federal government?
f*ck you and the former maid @Canuck.

Gibiin-Udug

View attachment 26878

I don't speak ghetto language, learn how to act as lady then come and speak to me. Only trash that looks up & idolizes other naked . Also money never buys you class.
You can't speak English let alone ghetto, talk to me when you find a gullible man to marry a former who slept with her bosses. FOH.

The only trash in here is you , you couldn't pay a man to marry your dusty, old ass. You resorted to stealing pictures and catfishing horny faraaxs and you were exposed.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Hodan is a from the Dixon projects, she couldn't get ajnabi even when she tried, dusty tuulo? Atleast my people are not weak. Your whole qabiil are the prostitutes of Somali, pick a side, Khatuumo? Somaliland? Puntland? Federal government?
f*ck you and the former maid @Canuck.
kkkkkk calm down, dont get too cocky

Gibiin-Udug

Don't make fun of either of them. Going tit for tat is childish. They're both successful Somali women in their own right nacalaa
The kastuumo s started and I will finish it for them.

Iman will always be superior than them, always....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending