Xalimo donated half of her liver to save her Aabo's life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I rather read about good deeds like this than people outing their sins and unpious living.

If good deeds means wasting your liver, only for the father to die in six months any way. The point is we need to be righteous. U cant save your loved ones from death.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How are you doing today Molotoff?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Unless you missed it

Reiko and I brokered a truce with the faraxs. Sorry you wasn’t invited to the table when this happened as you are considered to be a low ranking farax on this forum but @Mckenzie was there he can tell you all about it.

Would you give me your liver too if i was your man and dying? :kendrickcry:

Muji

VIP
:gucciwhat: And inherit my farms to live happily ever after with your new man?

You won't be written in my will for that b, iska ilow. :camby:

Lol “your farms” theyre the spoils of war and when the victor dies the spoils are inherited by the next man or kind (but in this case both).

Don't think I'd ever do something like that for my parents, we all say words but nay a single action when it comes to moments like these. Wallahi she's an angle her aabo lucked out

And you said Landers would backstab Somalia, nigga people like you are the problem.

If you ain't willing to do that for your parents, what are you willing to do for Somalia and Somalis you share no relation with.

:gucciwhat::nahgirl::hova::holeup::pacspit::trash::westbrookwtf::tacky:

Stay away from Somalia

Why is this shocking? Most people would do this without hesitation even those who have bad relationship with their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts