Xalimo ditches family and comes out of the closet

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somali people in the west are doomed, I guess that what happens when your prioritize culture and reputation over education and the wellbeing of your child = rebellious people.

I agree with you ألف مرة everything with your statement,
أنت تتحدث عن الحقيقة
قد تبدو شابًا ، ولكن لديك عقول أكثر من تلك التي تسمى الكبار
but you also forgot to mention that Somalis prioritise religion over everything , this toxic relationship with Islam should be confined privately within households and we should not let it dictate our lives, unfortunately we are not empathetic , we lack emotional intelligence since we tend to look for own interests first (reputation, clan status and honour) rather than the well being of children hence it's common for neglect and dysfunction to flourish
The child will feel left out and marginalised

The solution is to legislate reform and it should be implemented nationwide

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Hello there fellow , critical thinker , as a non practicing theist what are your insights , please do not hesitate to share your opinions on this platform
I pray for her to rekindle with her family and return to her deen. That’s all.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
She’s full of shit. I can’t believe she’s actually saying this. Walahi the world is ending

The whole time I was watching the video I felt cringe and sick

1595624613123.gif

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I agree with you ألف مرة everything with your statement,
أنت تتحدث عن الحقيقة
قد تبدو شابًا ، ولكن لديك عقول أكثر من تلك التي تسمى الكبار
but you also forgot to mention that Somalis prioritise religion over everything , this toxic relationship with Islam should be confined privately within households and we should not let it dictate our lives, unfortunately we are not empathetic , we lack emotional intelligence since we tend to look for own interests first (reputation, clan status and honour) rather than the well being of children hence it's common for neglect and dysfunction to flourish
The child will feel left out and marginalised

The solution is to legislate reform and it should be implemented nationwide
what was the point of putting that arabic there? Not sure of it's meaning.

Trending