Xalimo Believes Illegitimate Children Should Be Accepted By Somalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
82EB87B4-BBDF-4952-A14D-E000722A691A.jpeg

Why not, their parents had a child out wedlock. It's not the childrens fault. The fact that Somali clans have patriarchs whose descendants don't share the same haplogroup shows some are either bastards or lying about lineage. Either way it's hypocrisy.

Why not, their parents had a child out wedlock. It's not the childrens fault. The fact that Somali clans have patriarchs whose descendants don't share the same haplogroup shows some are either bastards or lying about lineage. Either way it's hypocrisy.
Wow. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard. You may be a bastard with no lineage, but don’t project that onto the all somalis. I honestly hate ppl like this always trying to destroy the Somali name. Damn. Peace and love kulaha

What do you mean, if all major Somali clans have subclans who have different haplogroups within the same subclan what does that mean to you. I'll stick with science you can stick to fairy tales.

Please don't be in your feelings, Somalis are already doing a good job destroying our good name,

The patriarchs got cucked by chad :jcoleno:

What do you mean, if all major Somali clans have subclans who have different haplogroups within the same subclan what does that mean to you. I'll stick with science you can stick to fairy tales.

Please don't be in your feelings, Somalis are already doing a good job destroying our good name,
I don’t mean to cause offence, but nothing annoys me more when diaspora somalis try to delegitimise qabil. Somalis have 2 main haplogroups. I don’t know any other nation more homogeneous and strict on lineage as us. Now Hawiye 90% carry a E haplogroup, which links up at a closer common ancestor. Darood 90% have E. Dir 90% carry T. This alone proves that are clans our real, and a small amount of assimilation will never change that. Every clan at some point assimilate small numbers. Heck, even arabian tribes can carry 4-5 haplogroups. So don’t delegitimise our lineage, when our ancestors took great trouble in passing it down and safeguarding it.

Furthermore it surprises me the number of people that are downplaying out of wedlock child birth. Islamically the child is not allowed to take the fathers name, which shows the severity. The father is not allowed to give blessings if that child wants to marry. So basically, though he may be the biological dad, he will not be the father, which shows the severity of it.

The fact that groups within the same sublclan are getting different haplogroups is enough for me. I think clans are confederacies, there’s no single clan where everybody belongs to the same haplogroup. That does not mean Somalis are bastards but somewhere down the line someone lied about their lineage that or certain subclass were incorporated into a confederacy.

As for getting married out of wedlock, times are changing. There are so many shotgun Somali weddings that I’ve lost count. We are not in our grandparents time, getting married is the proper way to have children but people in the west are living a different life. Aside from religious purposes of marriage it provides stability for children.