Xalimo becomes Police officer in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Well done girl.

Becoming a cop is not too difficult. They'd even give you a pass if you have had minor record or smoked marijuana in my state. The pay is good for a 21 year old rookie starting around $60K+ in my city. Go for it y'all! An honest day's work.

Lmao have you seen that islamqa website when asked can you join a gaalo army they go only reason you should join is if you want to get their secrets and give it to the muslims or maybe have an “accident” and some of the soldiers die

Boqor

Islamq is owned by a Saudi guy, it’s a Salafist mouthpiece, what does he think of joining the Saudi police and rounding up poor Muslim migrants and dumping them in an inhospitable building till they are deported, or joining the Saudi army and butchering Yemeni civilians and starving to death 10’s of thousands of Yemeni children? The Salafi way. Enjoy.

We carry an anarchic gene and it’s hard for many of us to fathom law and order.

Boqor

Islamq is owned by a Saudi guy, it’s a Salafist mouthpiece, what does he think of joining the Saudi police and rounding up poor Muslim migrants and dumping them in an inhospitable building till they are deported, or joining the Saudi army and butchering Yemeni civilians and starving to death 10’s of thousands of Yemeni children? The Salafi way. Enjoy.

We carry an anarchic gene and it’s hard for many of us to fathom law and order.

I hate Saudis and gulf arabs in general more than you do believe me.

@MARAQ DIGAAG

fat policeman lool.jpg

fat policeman.jpg

The same way they did

I hate Saudis and gulf arabs in general more than you do believe me.

Boqor

I don’t hate them, I don’t like their hypocrisy of preaching “Ummah” when it suits them. Many Somalis would prefer to be on welfare rather than becoming a cop or a soldier and they would cite religion as to their objections.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I see it as a great thing, Somalis need to expand and at least we are doing better than the Bantus of London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts