Xalimo and her Chinese bf taking the rap world by storm

Again somali boys and girls should give the rap shit a rest ...wallahi you are not make it to top because we Somalis don't have one drop of rhythm or so called swagger in us..it is west African playground and we should know by now.

Somali should focus on education and business and modelling for the entertainment industry and long running for sport and that's it.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Again somali boys and girls should give the rap shit a rest ...wallahi you are not make it to top because we Somalis don't have one drop of rhythm or so called swagger in us..it is west African playground and we should know by now.

Somali should focus on education and business and modelling for the entertainment industry and long running for sport and that's it.
R&B would definitely fit us better then Hip hop or rap. In general we are just made for singing.

speak for yourself, I have Rythm in me alx

Xoxoxo

VIP
Off topic but I love ur profile pic she used to be mu fav singer
OMG YOU KNOW HER TOO?!?!!?
I love her with my whole heart wallahi. She’s also the most beautiful singer AND MODEL!! I have ever seen. Too underrated:
1644019812603.jpeg
1644019785399.jpeg
1644019763653.jpeg

1644019746951.jpeg
1644019686313.jpeg

It always saddens me to think that she died because of loneliness. Phyllis deserved much better!

OMG YOU KNOW HER TOO?!?!!?
I love her with my whole heart wallahi. She’s also the most beautiful singer AND MODEL!! I have ever seen. Too underrated:View attachment 213919View attachment 213918View attachment 213917
View attachment 213916View attachment 213915

It always saddens me to think that she died because of loneliness. Phyllis deserved much better!
Yeah of course I know her! My favorite song by her is you know how to love me. Shes was really beautiful too.

Listen I hate fgm so I vehemently hate the fact that you think that would stop her! People have freewill! What people fail to understand is that tarbiya is important and NOT FGM! What she is doing in the video isnt as bad as what I’ve seen. Is her behaviour Islamic NO but let’s pray for her instead.

You are right sxb but wallahi the video triggered me