Xalimo accuses nigerian guy of casting a black magic love spell on xalimo

You're so ridiculous that it's laughable. Do u look like this?
View attachment 79173

SCeCuNr.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You idiots think these Nigerians wouldn’t put sixir on Somali girls? Do you guys hate Somali women that much to dismiss this?

J-hus admitted he uses voodoo and even threatened people. Smh

You idiots think these Nigerians wouldn’t put sixir on Somali girls? Do you guys hate Somali women that much to dismiss this?

J-hus admitted he uses voodoo and even threatened people. Smh

Abaayo, some of these "men" exhibit signs of never having had access to a Somali woman that is not related to them.

So much hatred and aggression, whewww.

Some of us may need to give them sympathy marriage before they kill us all.

:whoa:

I do believe sixir exist. But Im not gonna buy every fool has access to it to get a xalimo. They dont like to admit their choices

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Abaayo, some of these "men" exhibit signs of never having had access to a Somali woman.
So much hatred and aggression.

Some of us may need to give them sympathy marriage before they kill us all.

:whoa:
They will end up killing the poor girl. They need to love themselves first. Basement dwelling lizards need to do some soul searching.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don't believe in sixir, it ruined my fucking life believing that something that's supposed to be demonic spiritual exist and we have to read ruqyah .
No matter what verse from the quran or bible you are chanting
Excorcism is linked to mental illness and medieval textbooks are no answer.

This is just an excuse to evade .
the girls have been with madows for almost decades
They been out with AA tyrones , Jamaicans been playing the Muslim card just to get into her baati
West African are trying their chances too
Enough with this bullshit

Xaliimos WANT SOME OFF THE BBC
80% somali women are not attracted to their own counterparts.

Why don’t they do sixir on a billionaire’s daughter instead of a chubby dark skin xalimo that eats McDonald’s twice a day?

Thats why its so silly. If i could put spell on women like any sane person. I would put it on a woman who is rich and secure my future. Why put it on a woman poorer than you?

I do believe sixir exist. But Im not gonna buy every fool has access to it to get a xalimo. They dont like to admit their choices

Somali girls that are into black guys admit it freely with no care in the world.
Some even publicly bash Somali men on social media and you think they don't like to admit their choices?

Somali girls that are into black guys admit it freely with no care in the world.
Some even publicly bash Somali men on social media and you think they don't like to admit their choices?

Some dont actually. Some of these girls can.leave the house only if they marry and blk guy dont wanna marry

World

VIP
Thats why its so silly. If i could put spell on women like any sane person. I would put it on a woman who is rich and secure my future. Why put it on a woman poorer than you?
Some dh!lo who got pumped and thrown away tricked her family into believing it was sixir :russ:

Somalis are so guilable :mjlol:

Macalin M

Out here
Could be sixir, but it’s most likely just them using the deen to trick their parents. If you like Tyrone just say you love him, don’t lie to your parents.

Trending