Xaliimos Soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I’m job hunting and already my parents want a piece of my earnings :kanyehmm:
Good luck with your job hunting,i got older siblings that are required to pay bills so im chilling atm, but if my mom needs me to help out im always there,and on some occassions i do my part.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I’m job hunting and already my parents want a piece of my earnings :kanyehmm:
The most important thing is minimising,expeneses,knowing where youre your putting your money.I have an older sister who makes a good income but has little money to her name, i get that girls generally have more expenses(makeup ect) but,its important to minimise expenses.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:pachah1::russ::mjlol:Troll confirmed.

I was suspicious when you said 5'K' as in kroner, but now 2 apples...rofl xD

You're probably not even a 15 or 16y/o little girl:bell:.
I would pay 9k for your fine ass,it comes with a cost tho.A lifetime of wearing a jilbaab and being my personal air conditioner in this ridiculous aussie heat.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
:pachah1::russ::mjlol:Troll confirmed.

I was suspicious when you said 5'K' as in kroner, but now 2 apples...rofl xD

You're probably not even a 15 or 16y/o little girl:bell:.
So because I say 2 apples I'm somehow a troll. Looks like if you don't want 50k as mehr. You're apparently a troll.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Its 20,000 danish kroner. It is a reasonable amount
id rather buy this used car

2c345005-be88-4c67-98bc-312007dcf46a_nissan-pixo-20000kr-for-din-gamla-bil.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
So because I say 2 apples I'm somehow a troll. Looks like if you don't want 50k as mehr. You're apparently a troll.
Not Muslim so idc about meher prices tbh, but even from an outside perspective...2 apples seems ridiculous (just as 50k is also ridiculous). Not to mention, the whole apple as meher is usually what guys on here say to mock or tease the girls.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Not Muslim so idc about meher prices tbh, but even from an outside perspective...2 apples seems ridiculous (just as 50k is also ridiculous). Not to mention, the whole apple as meher is usually what guys on here say to mock or tease the girls.
I just don't want to burden anyone. It doesn't matter how much I get as long as both sides are fine with it.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I reckon it was just a figure of speech,i doubt she really meant what she said.What she was attempting to do was representing the magnitude of love and that financial gain can never be equated with true love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending