xaliimos soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
I know this isn't official, but can we still include it anyways..? He's hot:browtf:
a5d756815082553698fb35b48332f344.jpg

Also:
tumblr_inline_nd1lgrR8ET1rk6ogf.jpg

tumblr_inline_nd1liaAx691rk6ogf.jpg
:ahh::banderas:

@YoungFarah
Shisui uchiha,the show is naruto but he is depicted as a white character and not black.
Touda, the show is Shounen Onmyouji.
Latsly,Tsume from Wolf's rain.
Next time @ if you need info on anything that is related to anime. :yacadiim::mjlol:

TooMacaan

VIP
I needed a name change and it was first thing that came into my mind and go on..tell me what else?
:bell::comeon:
-Your music taste
-Your slang/vocab
-Your promiscuity
-Your fashion style probably
-Your circle of friends probably

Guys tend to be obsessed with sports;
how much time do you spend chatting about Football/Basketball/MMA/Boxing??
-Your fav athletes/celebs, *that you look up to*, are probably majority madow too:camby:

There's probably more, but the above is sufficient. And what comes to mind atm.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why is this Ethiopian sheegato obsessed with you ? :heh:

Kulaha your promiscuity and fashion style... :mjlol:
:umwhat:I was just answering his question. He literally wrote "go on...tell me what else?", you eejit. You're the one that's obsessed-- going around on random threads I'm on..just to call me a sheegato:ayaanswag:. Isn't this like, your 3rd time now?? Enough of you.
tenor.gif

:umwhat:I was just answering his question. He literally wrote "go on...tell me what else?", you eejit. You're the one that's obsessed-- going around on random threads I'm on..just to call me a sheegato:ayaanswag:. Isn't this like, your 3rd time now?? Enough of you.
tenor.gif

Uh huh, a strong denial is indeed a confirmation :mybusiness:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:bell::comeon:
-Your music taste
-Your slang/vocab
-Your promiscuity

-Your fashion style probably
-Your circle of friends probably

Guys tend to be obsessed with sports;
how much time do you spend chatting about Football/Basketball/MMA/Boxing??
-Your fav athletes/celebs, *that you look up to*, are probably majority madow too:camby:

There's probably more, but the above is sufficient. And what comes to mind atm.
Wow way to be so judgemental

Anyone loling that they are posting madoows that look Somali and have a bit of white in them.

They ain't posting Wesley Snipes looking niggaZ

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
2f42fcf2567d941c4054b392d257adb6.gif

i used to do such threads but apparantely they only care about xaliimos liking ajnabis, bantus and if we're arabs

Not a bait thread, the threads title wasnt even bait. u clicked on it yourself
ebony-jenkins-o.gif

i suspect you're qaniis bc the only topic you care about is bantu men
tumblr_inline_obptosZbAL1s8drpn_500.gif
I'm sure you're happy with your 11 pages :mjlol:

Who can fault amateurs :manny:
Anyone loling that they are posting madoows that look Somali and have a bit of white in them.

They ain't posting Wesley Snipes looking niggaZ
blck males considered to be best looking in society are usually not the pure africans, not even the nig loving xaliimos want Madows notice they always show light skin niggas, they have self hatred since most xaalimos look like ugly faaraxs when they take their make up off :pachah1:

Last edited:
Lmfao! This thread verifies everything I have been saying. Just lol at seeing MMs like Francisco Lachowski and Reece King posted here. It is truly over boyos,

Status
Not open for further replies.