XALIIMOS SO INVITING TOWARDS A yemeni in Mogadishu. INFERIORITY COMPELEX at play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The don't sss the man’s height

Yemenis are one of the shortest people on earth second to Indonesians.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

They associate every arab,regardless of their lowly origins, with the Prophet pbuh. Instead Yemenis should clean our streets and do the lowest jobs. A true Somali Madhiban or a hardworking Tumal would not welcomed in this way

The brainwashing continues..

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What happened to Somalis?

Skin bleaching to too-light foundation and now, being too nice to cadaan/light foreigners.

Uffffff.

Our ancestors were proud and fierce.

I even suspect a MALE singer from Mogadishu to be a bleacher. :damedamn:

This was so pathetic that the event he went to went out of their way to have her make few remarks. It was like “ we have dignitaries, how dare we don’t have them speak”. It was so pathetic that 1 of the 2 Arabs who was there tried to exit the venue but they chase him down to say few words and he said “ I’m just a camera man”. The man couldn’t believe these people’s fascination with them. Hada we talking abt trash pickers of Saudia. Has anyone been to Saudia? I have, these folks are the Mexicans of Saudia.

( the singer you talking abt is Dayax, the guy is open abt it ).

Apollo

VIP
Somalis who grew up in Somalia and never left Somalia have a completely different outlook to foreigners than diaspora Somalis have.

Diaspora Somalis are familiar with all kinds of foreigners as they live in the multicultural West, but these guys are only familiar with Somalis, Madows, and Oromos anything other than that is a curiosity for them. Hence, why they booty clap for Arabs/Whites/Orientals and other rare foreigners whenever they see them.

Somalia is going to need some major reforms. This is why we must get our degrees and take over the country from the hands of weak somali men.

:fittytousand:

Why are they talking to a man without their wali? walaahi somalis are gaalo in religion. Arabs would never let you come near any of their females have pride!

:noneck::faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This midget Yemeni is having time of his life.

Why wouldn’t he, are you kidding me. The man is xaliimos like we change underwears.

These chicks think that this is the way they can say “I’m half Somali/Yemeni” on their IG :mindblown::kanyehmm::meleshame::meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending