Xaliimos ready to accept an APPLE as a Meher bc the Nigerian Anthony Joshua enters Islam

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Have you noticed that people who excel in their particulars careers are very positive? that mindset can carry you so far and get you to accomplish so much. AJ thank you champ for being good human being :)

Have you noticed that people who excel in their particulars careers are very positive? that mindset can carry you so far and get you to accomplish so much. AJ thank you champ for being good human being :)
Being positive is difficult but being negative is easy.
:nvjpqts:

That was actually meant to mimic your post, I can't believe I'm so good at this.:wow:
You sounded real incel-ly, but go off sis.

giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Being positive is difficult but being negative is easy.
:nvjpqts:

In the moment yes but negativity never ages well, while positivity is eternal. You can look back at positive comments from a decade ago and smile, while the negative comments would make you cringe. :)

In the moment yes but negativity never ages well, while positivity is eternal. You can look back at positive comments from a decade ago and smile, while the negative comments would make you cringe. :)
That is so true, sadly our world has so much negativity and being a positive person is difficult since people see you as an easy target.

Not just Xalimos, I reckon most Muslim girls would. The obsession, they have with that man is interesting to observe.

I wonder, if he does become a Muslim, who will snatch him up, will it be a Xalimo, an Arab girl or an Asian? I know his mix raced trainer with whom a lot of girls had an obsession with has been snapped up by an Arab.

Go on Xalimos get your African king.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You sounded real incel-ly, but go off sis.

giphy.gif
Well I learnt from the best oh master femcel
I have noticed a double standard in the Somali community. Somali men are obsessed with lightskin women, particularly with reer Xamar cad cad women. Our friend @911 exposed Somali men awhile back for their cad cad fetish. Faraxs want these women more than they want regular Xalimos.

So why is it wrong for us to prefer non-Somali men ourselves? We don’t want to be second best anymore. I applaud my Somali sisters like @SOULSEARCHING who have realized that marrying out is an option for us. She will produce lightskin arab looking daughters with her white hubby that Somali men will lust after when they’re older.

Be honest Somali men. It is clear you love cadcad women :drakekidding:Maybe @Shanshiyo1234 can speak more on the topic. How do you feel knowing that these men lust after your women?
This reeked of pure sexual frustration if I've ever seen it, how'd you even get the courage to post it?
giphy (1).gif

@TekNiKo you dumb low IQ buck toothed Qahooti, stop qashining all my posts. I'm sorry you're a bitter loser that cries with anguish when someone tells you the truth.

Now, stop stalking me you wasteman.

Not just Xalimos, I reckon most Muslim girls would. The obsession, they have with that man is interesting to observe.

I wonder, if he does become a Muslim, who will snatch him up, will it be a Xalimo, an Arab girl or an Asian? I know his mix raced trainer with whom a lot of girls had an obsession with has been snapped up by an Arab.

Go on Xalimos get your African king.
Working on that right now sis. I need one as fine as him. I’m getting flustered right now just thinking about having a man like that as my hubby :whew:

Trending